Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(WarFrame concept) Lycia the - lycanthropy warframe abilities changed [unique] 6/9/16

(PSN)glider700

️Name
     Lycia short for Lyciathrope 
▪️Gender
     Female

▪️Role
     Crowd Control, Glass cannon

▪️Theme:
     werewolf

lotus quote

Spoiler

Fear, Tenno for this is Lycia. The Huntress. The Beast. Her ferociousness will tear enemies into pieces. She has never missed her mark. When you hear a howl, fear because Lycia will always be watching you."

——————————————————————————————————————

▪️stats

shield
    85.0 (225.0 at rank 30)
Health
   100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)
Armor
Power
  175.0 (262.5 at rank 30)
Sprint speed

----------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

This frame was named Fiona and was sent on a mission with other soldiers no one came back, a year later they went to investigate an entire search patrol squad was wiped out my one mysterious creature that had the ability to adapt to anything. There were rumors that an enemy faction did this to her and many others. 

▪️Abilities

Ability 1). Ultra roar
Consumes: 20 energy
Capability: Lycia will Shred and mangle her target which will cause them to get open wounds which left untreated will turn into an infected wound leaving in her victim sick. The infected wound reduces the movement speed of the target by 50%, and will last for 12 seconds.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2). Insulation 
Capability: Lycia thickens her fur, granting her status immunity and damage reduction based on the elemental damage she's immune to. The passive to this abilities is of you have a fire, ice, poisen team mate in the vicinity and they use one of there abilities around you with your fur on it will automatically change giving you a different immunity and granting everyone a proc based on the element.

Energy color/Status immunity:
Green/Poison
White/Cold
Blue/Electricity
Red/Fire

Orange/ blast

blueish-green/ radiation
Default/Slash,Puncture & Impact (Physical)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 3). Feral mind
Consumes:30 regular energy
 Capability: Lycia pounces where she is to her ground target location. If the pounce is successful, she will strike the target 4 times, dealing damage with each strike while being immune to knock down damage. At full Energy this can be even more powerful,each strike deals 75% damage to nearby enemies.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4).Lycanization
Consumes: 40 dark energy
Capability: Filled with rage, Lycia bares her fangs and claws to infect others to be just like her. The weak ones will be torn apart and eaten alive. She grows in size as well.  (can only summon 5 at a time)

Spoiler

Augment for lycanization that increases attack damage increased by 40% while in transformation Form and leaves enemies open to finishing moves, Lasts longer per combo point.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Passive: Angst
When low on health, Enemies within 15 meters will be surrounded by fear causing them to hesitate to attack. Enemies that are affected have a chance to be affected by phobia. If successful, enemies will be pertrafied. If Lycia kills those enemies, she will gain energy half of the enemies maxed out health and gain health back.

▪️Stats:

Utility
Attack Speed

Normal Attacks
Physical damage

Crit chance
20.0%

Crit multiplayer 
1.0x

Status chance
30.0%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ

Where does the werewolf myth originate?

Spoiler

Lycanthropy comes from the Greek lykoi, "wolf" and anthropos, "man" The legend of the werewolf is one of the most ancient and wide spread. Stories of werewolves can be found as far back as history has been written. These shape-shifter myths can be found all over the word from China to Iceland and Brazil to Haiti.

What is the difference between a lycan and a werewolf?

Spoiler

"A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope (from the Greek λυκάνθρωπος lykánthropos: λύκος, lykos, "wolf", and ἄνθρωπος, anthrōpos, "man"), is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature, either ...

Do silver bullets kill vampires or werewolves?

Spoiler

"Traditionally a silver bullet is supposed to kill a werewolf. Vampires are not particularly affected by silver bullets. Traditionally what kills vampires is a wooden steak through the heart. Now that doesn't affect my vampires, but that's what kills the run-of-the-mill, all-world vampires.

Edited by (PS4)glider700

2. Insulation

I support the idea of a status neglecting warframe and immunity to certain damage types. This is interesting in a way that it's not straight forward damage reduction towards all types of damage.

3.Feral Mind

I understand that that Feral Mind makes enemies dumber and wilder but I am interested specifically on how it works and what are the effects specifically on the enemies. Maybe explain more?

4. Lycanization

Interesting idea of getting allies to help you fight instead of turning into a werewolf yourself. Shield restoration is something new so I would love to see something new like that in Warframe. A bit on the edge on this one thought as it is suppose to be a frame's ultimate ability unless there's is not limit to how many werewolves you can get or the werewolves are really powerful.

I want to know what ability 1 is. Curious.

9 minutes ago, absolutecondzero said:

2. Insulation

I support the idea of a status neglecting warframe and immunity to certain damage types. This is interesting in a way that it's not straight forward damage reduction towards all types of damage.

3.Feral Mind

I understand that that Feral Mind makes enemies dumber and wilder but I am interested specifically on how it works and what are the effects specifically on the enemies. Maybe explain more?

4. Lycanization

Interesting idea of getting allies to help you fight instead of turning into a werewolf yourself. Shield restoration is something new so I would love to see something new like that in Warframe. A bit on the edge on this one thought as it is suppose to be a frame's ultimate ability unless there's is not limit to how many werewolves you can get or the werewolves are really powerful.

I want to know what ability 1 is. Curious.

I may know the first ability, I'm going to take a guess. It says to be announced and it's a werewolf warframe. So maybe it howls really loud? I don't know anymore xD

Why does she have a 2.18 base sprint speed?  That's much much higher than Loki's 1.25, which is the fastest in the game at present, without sacrificing any base stats elsewhere.  In fact, the stats that you have are just Ivara, plus 1.03 base sprint speed P:

I could help a bit with that.

Lotus lore:

Fear, Tenno for this is Lycia. The Huntress. The Beast. Her ferociousness will tear enemies into pieces. She has never missed her mark. When you hear a howl, fear because Lycia will always be watching you.

Ultra Roar:

Lycia lets out a terrifying roar that brings her enemies to the ground  and deflects bullets away from her. Her werewolves will grow stronger, faster and their bite will make her enemies bleed.

(The infection thing you have going on is a bit too OP so I suggest you remove it.)

Insulation:

Lycia thickens her fur, granting her status immunity and damage reduction based on the elemental damage she's immune to.

(Here's my idea. Since Chroma can change his elemental type by changing colors, why not do the same for Lycia?)

Energy color/ Status immunity:

Green-ish     / Poison

White           /   Cold

Blue             / Electricity

Red-ish        / Fire

Default         / Slash,Puncture & Impact (Physical)

Feral Mind:

Lycia howls upon the moonlight, causing enemies to lose their sanity, goes berserk and turn against each other.

Lycanization:

Filled with rage, Lycia bares her fangs and infect others to be just like her. The weak ones will be torn apart and eaten alive.

(It's best if there's is some sort of charge going on here to limit the amount of werewolves you can get etc.)

The passive needs to be changed a bit cause it might be a bit too overpowered. Make it like this:

Passive:  Angst

Enemies within 15 meters will be surrounded by fear causing them to hesitate to attack. Enemies that are affected have a chance to be affected by phobia. If successful, enemies will start to run away. If Lycia kills those enemies, she will gain buffs and possible restore health/ shields.

There you go. A full description. Hope that helps. I think I practically made a topic. LOL.

Edited by absolutecondzero

8 hours ago, absolutecondzero said:

I could help a bit with that.

Lotus lore:

Fear, Tenno for this is Lycia. The Huntress. The Beast. Her ferociousness will tear enemies into pieces. She has never missed her mark. When you hear a howl, fear because Lycia will always be watching you.

Ultra Roar:

Lycia lets out a terrifying roar that brings her enemies to the ground  and deflects bullets away from her. Her werewolves will grow stronger, faster and their bite will make her enemies bleed.

(The infection thing you have going on is a bit too OP so I suggest you remove it.)

Insulation:

Lycia thickens her fur, granting her status immunity and damage reduction based on the elemental damage she's immune to.

(Here's my idea. Since Chroma can change his elemental type by changing colors, why not do the same for Lycia?)

Energy color/ Status immunity:

Green-ish     / Poison

White           /   Cold

Blue             / Electricity

Red-ish        / Fire

Default         / Slash,Puncture & Impact (Physical)

Feral Mind:

Lycia howls upon the moonlight, causing enemies to lose their sanity, goes berserk and turn against each other.

Lycanization:

Filled with rage, Lycia bares her fangs and infect others to be just like her. The weak ones will be torn apart and eaten alive.

(It's best if there's is some sort of charge going on here to limit the amount of werewolves you can get etc.)

The passive needs to be changed a bit cause it might be a bit too overpowered. Make it like this:

Passive:  Angst

Enemies within 15 meters will be surrounded by fear causing them to hesitate to attack. Enemies that are affected have a chance to be affected by phobia. If successful, enemies will start to run away. If Lycia kills those enemies, she will gain buffs and possible restore health/ shields.

There you go. A full description. Hope that helps. I think I practically made a topic. LOL.

Wow thx man I appreciate it.