The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dropping FPS

aptonic

Hi,

I am fairly new to the game, but I've noticed that since like a week fps in the game has been dropping from 120 to 30 fps mostly on survival/defense/void missions. I am wondering if more players are having same difficulties with the game, as I've heard that game is greatly optimized. 

Already tried everything from options ingame/launcher/windows, and it's not my laptop either as the game isn't pulling even half the resources available... Funniest thing is it doesn't matter if I have game on max settings or on lowest possible, I have the exact same fps.

Is it something with the recent update? If yes is DE trying to fix things?

Regards

knew i wasnt alone on this, ive seen a few select people talk about it but its really bad, im in the void for like 15 minutes then my framerate tanks to 30 FPS and stays there making the remaining time unplayable. All these performance issues all started happening right after the 18.5 update dropped, now im wishing there was a way we could choose to go back tot he old update. all i want is my silky smooth 144 fps back :( . i mean i did buy a gtx 980ti for a reason, not to play at a sub par 30 FPS.