The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connectivity & Login Issues (Monday, March 21, 2016)

grigorije

Question

While there has not been any official notice from Digital Extremes, please do keep in mind that Warframe has recently been a target of a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack, leaving the servers in chaos.

It is likely that said attacks persist even now, causing the network issues you may be experiencing.

Personally, I have experienced abrupt disconnection from the game, the inability to leave the arsenal menu, and a message upon ending a mission, stating that the update of the servers had failed. Other players report the loss of mission progress and rewards.

I recommend that you temporarily cease farming any rare items, and use this time to stock up on credits and resources.

Again, there is no official confirmation from DE. This is my own conclusion upon observing the issues at hand.

Edited by grigorije
Additional info.

9 answers to this question

DE needs to address this now. There's been a ton of threads popping up about login issues and failure to save progress. These aren't minor glitches or balance issues, this is literally preventing people from making progress or even playing at all. The longer this goes on the more people will get fed up and not even bother. That's lost revenue.

Im in that boat.

Tried playing last night and even when I was able to connect it wasn't able to save results once a mission had been completed.

So there was no reason to even bother playing, odd that there has been nothing officially posted.

5 hours ago, gagash123 said:

у меня игра тоже не запускается !!!я так понел нужно ждать пока починят игру?

Please go to the Russian forums. This is an English-only forum.