Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CADUCEUS FAWKES ELITE

(XBOX)Papa Requiem

CFE%20CLAN%20FORUM_zpsipwrhhfk.png

Caduceus Fawkes Elite is named with the idea in mind, that together, we can beat back the foul scum that once polluted our system! And to NEVER again allow their presence to sully our Great Hall! Our campaign to rid the solar system of The Order's control is over! We must still remain vigilant and steadfast against any future threats to prosperity in the system, forever ready to repel the endless armies of demons and twisted spirits, that crash against our shield-wall!

We died, sword in hand. Our enemies' bodies litter the ground at our feet. We awoke, expecting to see our fathers and our Gods, feasting and fighting in the Great Hall of Valhalla! Instead we find ruins, armor and weapons lay broken, shattered upon Valhalla's once golden face. The towers collapsed in on themselves, the great courtyard, littered with the bodies of the brave and honored, now boasted only a great smoking crater. The demon spawn erupting from the very core of Asgard, caught our all-father on the mend from the day's previous war. It was a slaughter. As foretold....but the demon king did not know the legend's end..is also the beginning...

Ragnarok came. The skies and oceans swallowed by fire. The Great Wyrm's gaping jaws, screamed for the souls of the dead. From the belly of the beast, in the blinding fire that devours all, a dark flame arose. Twisting and growing, the edges become clearer. A face in the dark flame gains focus, a wicked grin etching across it's features. Vulari, an ancient word, used to describe the darkness which surrounds the world and feeds off of its own hatred. Drott, a title given to the aspect of death and fear. Fawkes, the name burdened with the souls of revolutionary warriors. Each of these names hold power. That power, embodied itself into, the Dark One.

Hands held high, the Dark One consumes the Wyrm-fire! Folding on itself, Ragnarok is borne in the chestplate stretched across the Dark One's massive frame. The dragon's lolre etched in gold, shimmering with power just beneath the surface.

Climbing the stairs to Asgard, the Dark One sees the utter destruction, wicked grin never wavering, he calls forth Ragnarok's Chosen, warriors of the highest caliber! These men go screaming their warcry into the black abyss! Spitting in the eye of the devil, if only to dare him to spit back. The Legends of Old rally to Odin's avatar! Greeting the oncoming storm with smiles! Free to do battle once more! War chants heard over the boom of ion cannons. Shield maiden's laughter rings out with the sound of gammacors breaking against our shield wall. The Demon King's fear spread like wildfire and the Dishonoroed are beaten back to the hell from which they came!

We were lied to the whole time. Over the bodies of our brothers, the Lotus offers an embrace, but know that is no real act of warmth, but in reality the icy fingers of death gripping you. War is coming.

This is our legend. Only question that remains... what is yours? Join us! Children of the Revolution! Help us keep the demons at bay! And together we shall weave stories the bards will sing of FOREVER!!!

DEATH TO FEAR & IGNORANCE!

In Caduceus Fawkes Elite there is no mastery requirement for this clan. Our fully researched dojo (including every new weapon) should provide you with enough Warframes, weapons and Archwings to take you to the upper echelons of Mastery Rank. Our PVP tutorials and specialized training will make even the most inexperienced players something to be feared and respected. We are the #1 PVP clan in ALL of waframe (we have over 350k tenno kills, more than any other clan on Xbox, PS4 or PC) and we maintain that title through our high level of activity. This clan a safe haven for Viking warriors who are sick of dealing with bigotry and ignorance.

Our Creed is Death to Fear & Ignorance and we mean it! Here are our rules:

1) Stay out of alliance chat except for taxi, creed, or trades.

2) 10 day inactive limit (unless otherwise approved by a Ragnarok's Chosen)

3) Keep bigotry out of your mouth (we will be rather harsh to anyone who feels the need to break this rule)

4) Support your clan! (To the best of your ability support your clan in wars and events! You MUST participate in ALL Warframe events. We are a PvP based clan, be prepared to fight in conclave and our wars)

That's it. There is no clan trade tax, no resource requirement and NO DUES. We don't need your credits or your resources. WE GET OURS LIKE THE RED CROSS, IN BLOOD!! There is a massive advancement rate for anyone who goes above and beyond in regards to keeping our clan top in the leaderboards. We boast an OVERALL kd of 1.6 as of now and it raises .1% every week! We keep this rate of advancement by helping you with training and outfitting you with the best mods.

We are close allies of Arbiter's Rage and we would have all our Vikings fight alongside our battle hardened allies! We are also a pivotal clan in the Art of War alliance, so respect our allies and their leaders! Do. Not. Disrepect. Them.

CFE Ranking System:

Ragnarok's Chosen: This is the rank of warlord in our clan! These men were Chosen by Ragnarok, the Great Wyrm that signals the end of days and swallows the earth and the sun.

Valkyrie: The Valkyries are the right hand of the Chosen and handpicked by Odin to choose those warriors worthy enough to ascend to the Halls of Valhalla.

Ragnvaldr: Elite warriors who have proven their worth both in conclave and in the clan. These are powerful rulers who offer advice to the gods.

VanVittig: VanVittig are fallen War Gods. This is the highest rank a recruit can receive without being a part of our third party chat group. These men and women have proven their loyalty to CFE.

Himlhiki: These warriors have shown above average skill and devotion to always improving. The Himlhiki are our Battle Captains.

Vikingr: These men are god's in training. This is the rank you will receive after being outfitted and trained by a Ragnarok's Chosen or Valkyrie. Show your skill and understanding of conclave techniques.

Stigandr: The wanderers, this is our starting rank. You can host the dojo and recruit other tenno to our shield wall!

The Fallen: These are our wounded warriors, men who have fallen from the grace of the gods and been sent to limbo to recover.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.caduceusfawkeselite.com
Some clans do not feel the need for a website or third party chat service, however her at CFE we disagree and have both. We understand that communication is to Warframe as roads were to Rome. Being a mature PvP clan, our leaders are often busy during the day with family and work. The website and free chat service allows you easy, direct access to our leaders at anytime of the day. Need help on a raid? We raid almost EVERYDAY! We do not make using our chat service a requirement to be in our clan, but as a clan that has NO RANK CAP, we must at least limit how far you can rise without being on our group chat.

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Called Caduceus Fawkes Elite
This was designed originally as a way to show off our skills on rails and other aspects of this game. However, this has evolved as a way to produce our own tutorials on both Conclave and PvE. This is just another resource to assist in your training.

Join our shield-wall, and discover what it is like to be a Viking Warrior! And remember, the Lotus lied and war is coming...

Our Recruiting Event has concluded! We are at cap but occasionally people go inactive and room opens up. If you're interested you can still message CFE Requiem, CFE Jiggy, CFE Loki Charms, CFE Chroma, CFE PiffSett, CFE King Omega or CFE Vulari on Xbox for an invite to the clan and we'll happily accept you.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Requiem

This clan is seriously the best clan in Warframe! I joined the clan in August and now I'm one of the top ranking members and close friends with all the other leaders. This clan is truly a brotherhood and our goal is to keep Warframe, truly FREE TO PLAY! We hold events monthly with huge prizes including PLATINUM! We're in the middle of our recruiting event so hurry and join before we reach cap! CONTACT ME at any time to get an invite. I welcome all your questions!

Edited by (XB1)RequiemOfReason

I love the friendly family we have here its always so great to hold events and see everyone participating and helping we all get along and help each other i really do consider CFE part of my family their all brothers and sisters i love how they don't see us as just members and robotic numbers to CFE i feel like an actual human in a real second family i love seeing it grow and prosper

CFE

Dark Event (active)

We are a clan like no other. We might have Elite in our name but we are not elitists. We outfit every member with conclave mods who join our ranks all you need to do is ask. We share our strateigies and build on our youtube page. Also the people part of CFE are brothers and sister we may fight but in the end we look out for each other in the conclave. We command respect and when you are able to put CFE before your gamertag you really get to see that respect and fear in the conclave. You don't have to be the best at Conlave to join us we will train you all you have to do is ask. We expand on warframe by having so far at least 2 events ( like trickshots and leader board challenges) a month that offer platinum, weapons, and real world gift cards as rewards. Last Chritmas we held a 5,000 platinum PUBLIC conclave event for XB1 and had a great response from the community, DE, and really got the best players to show themselves.

Social networks:

We have a Skype chat with 50+ of our members in it and which I have found useful for asking questions in when I am offline. Its where we discuss new updates and also just a place to crack jokes at one another. ( some people are so savage though lol)

If you join our clan having a mic to your benefit. Some of the best moments I've had isn't getting that through the wall headshot with daikyu but laughing in an xbox party chat with clanmates.

We have memebers online throughout the day and night 7 days a week.

In my fairly short time in CFE I can already see it is

-Competitive

-Friendly

-rewards hardwork

My Gamertag is ---- Anubis Y ---- on Xbox One and I welcome any and all questions about our clan. CONTACT ME- To get an invite to our CLAN.

Edited by (XB1)Anubis Y

I was a lone Tenno...

Scouring the galaxy, scavenging for weapons and resources untill i met CFE Deadshot, he invited me to a family, a home.

The whole clan welcomed me with open arms and immediately began training me in the most advanced war techniques in the entire Tennoverse... they say if you teach a man to fish, he will never go hungry again.

That's exactly what happened!!

Techniques were passed down... weaponry and mods were alloted to me and sacred secrets were shared.

Now im 100 times the warrior i was when i first walked into the doors of the CFE Grand Hall and the time has come to pass this knowledge on.

We show no mercy to the enemy, and its that common need to defend our crest that serves as the glue that binds us for a lifetime.

Within CFE, not only are our enemies annihilated, but most importantly, friendships are forged!!

We welcome all new recruits!! DEATH TO IGNORANCE AND FEAR!! CFE FOREVER!!

• 1 month later...

We are Caduceus Fawkes Elite we are the number 1 pvp clan on all platforms we have over 75k tenno kills in pvp.We also have elite pve builds and we are consistently in the top 5 list in kills as a mountain clan last week we came 1st in kills. Wit a full research in dojo no clan tax. We outfitt and train all mebers in pvp we are the only clan gave a 10k plat tourment to the public and have events threw out the week. We have women in our clan tht dominate the pvp world even our very on king omega beat de and prject crusades in pvp. We are lead by are fearless leader Vulari Batman and lavander lady. So wat rules our you ask

No racists mark in clan chat we are againstt that

No harassment to our female's tennos

Be respectful to all fellow tenno

Be active if ur not more than 10 days let a higher rank meber know

No scaming 

Finally be ur self enjoy ur time cause at the end of the day we all family. Yo can also check us out at www.caduceusfakweselite.com our on youtube at CFE warframe

So come join our family and have a new experience in the best game on the market and the Mlg clan of warframe we are looking foward to see you contact me via xbl DEATH TO FEAR & IGNORANCE.

Edited by (XB1)CFE CALiPRIME

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...