The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity Booster Not Working

(XBOX)Funbon

Question

I have purchased a 7 days affinty booster which is around 2 days and 9 hours now, all of a sudden,  I'm no longer receiving double affinity towards my weapons like my clan mates, I purchased a 3 day booster to see if it fixes itself, and still learning a significant less amount than my clan mates, I did all of the killing and still nothing, please help!

Edited by (XB1)Funbon

9 answers to this question

I'm getting the same affinity numbers per kill as my teammates... But when we finish, they get 2x the weapon experience than I do, for example, if he gained 300k experience total, ID get 150k or a little less, even thought I did all the work. They max out their weapons in 1 Draco Run (5 waves) mines take 4-5 Runs, when we both have boosters, and I'm Ash killing everything.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Funbon said:

I'm getting the same affinity numbers per kill as my teammates... But when we finish, they get 2x the weapon experience than I do, for example, if he gained 300k experience total, ID get 150k or a little less, even thought I did all the work. They max out their weapons in 1 Draco Run (5 waves) mines take 4-5 Runs, when we both have boosters, and I'm Ash killing everything.

Pretty sure any kill you get with your frame , the exp 100% transfers to your frame or that's what I remember with exp.

2 minutes ago, BlizzardBlade said:

Pretty sure any kill you get with your frame , the exp 100% transfers to your frame or that's what I remember with exp.

My friend taught me to do this with Ash, and when he does all the killing and I don't, he maxes out his weapons in 1 run, and I get mines to 19, when I'm just capping. If we switch and I get the kills, and he caps, he still maxes out his weapons and I don't.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Funbon said:

My friend taught me to do this with Ash, and when he does all the killing and I don't, he maxes out his weapons in 1 run, and I get mines to 19, when I'm just capping. If we switch and I get the kills, and he caps, he still maxes out his weapons and I don't.

Each enemy grants a specific amount of Affinity. If killed with a Warframe ability, all of the Affinity goes to the Warframe                                                                                                    Be near an allied Tenno when they kill an enemy. When within 50 meters of an ally when they kill an enemy, you gain the same total Affinity, split according to your own weaponry

I think the reason your not leveling your weapons to max is because you equipping more weapons at a time to level than your friend as he might be equipping 1 or 2 weapons and your equipping 3 so your weapons are less condensed of exp. Otherwise I don't know. The 2 lines above are from the wiki.

4 minutes ago, BlizzardBlade said:

Each enemy grants a specific amount of Affinity. If killed with a Warframe ability, all of the Affinity goes to the Warframe                                                                                                    Be near an allied Tenno when they kill an enemy. When within 50 meters of an ally when they kill an enemy, you gain the same total Affinity, split according to your own weaponry

I think the reason your not leveling your weapons to max is because you equipping more weapons at a time to level than your friend as he might be equipping 1 or 2 weapons and your equipping 3 so your weapons are less condensed of exp. Otherwise I don't know. The 2 lines above are from the wiki.

I know 100% its bugged because we each being 1 unranked weapon every time to make sure it's glitched, trying out different things, exact frames, exact weapons, exact build... I'm still getting the same affinity when we kill an enemy, but at the end... It shows I got 50% of what I should have earned, my friend gets twice the amount.

47 minutes ago, (XB1)Funbon said:

and I'm Ash killing everything.

If you're using Blade Storm, then all of the affinity for kills you make goes into your frame instead of your weapons.

Only kills made by other players are actually distributed fully across all your gear.

6 minutes ago, Rydian said:

If you're using Blade Storm, then all of the affinity for kills you make goes into your frame instead of your weapons.

Only kills made by other players are actually distributed fully across all your gear.

Okay but you're not understanding me, we just went into a void, were both Trinity Prime, Boltor Prime, Unranked Lato, Dual Ichors, Carrier.   We do T1 Survival 20 minutes, we check mission progress to see the exp we have so far on our weapons, its the exact same.... We go to extract, and his doubles now has 80k exp, and I got 40k exp, and I purchased a 3 day booster on top of the one I already had to see if that was the problem, but it isn't. When we finish missions. I don't get the 2x I'm supposed to be getting like my friends are.