The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa and Fear to Ash's Future

SoulHunter2008

21 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

No it wont be a Crime at all, come on lets not be naive to Facts

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash

• Trivia

• Ash was the FIRST Warframe that had innate PHYSICAL WEAPONS associated with his frame, in this case his HIDDEN BLADES he uses in his BLADE STORM ability. The second frame with this innate physical weapon was Mesa and her Regulator pistols she uses in her Peacemaker ability.                                              

The facts are proven and I will defend My idea as I reference it with Wikia Facts and Ash is the First Frame with a weapon built in and that weapon is a Melee weapon soo how is a Blade storm stance wrong? In fact I think a Blade storm stance would be the best way to making Ash interactive and fun. My opinion is backed up by facts however and STRONG facts to back them up, but however doesnt mean My idea will be implemented I just have a solid foundation to My ideas as I use in game mechanics and wikia facts to stand firm in my discussions. 

Knowledge is power and knowing Ash is a melee frame and the first frame with Melee installed is important to the Ash Blade storm stance subject. Heck Quickening functions with Blade storms dps and its a Melee Channeling mod, Bladestorm is not a channeled ability so why does it function for it? Might as well make it a stance  IMO.

NOTE: Hidden Blades are Innate Melee weapons and should scale off melee and a Stance is Viable for Blade Storm, embrace a good idea instead of degrading it at first sight because others claim its redundant or too many Stance ulti's. Theres only 3 Stances one more that makes total sense and fixes a bad old ability wouldnt hurt.

OK, HIDDEN BLADES as in not popped out unless he is killing something then HIDDEN again. There are 2 ways to look at this if he were to have a stance.

1. His blades are out at all times - this makes them just another weapon and not tools of assassination = uniqueness lost.
  2. His blades only come out when attacking - so you want him to run around with his bare hands in the middle of a fire fight like an idiot till he is about to kill something? = Just plain dumb looking

Any way you slice it it either looks stupid as hell or as you like quoting the wiki "his HIDDEN BLADES he uses in his BLADE STORM ability" the blades that he ONLY USES FOR BLADE STORM are just out on display and no longer have the feel of an assassination tool.

I hope Bladestorm becomes more interactive for the better.

In the case of Mesa, it was a straight gutting without adjusting her damage, which is severely hit since it relies on stacking kills for more and more damage, and the current change to Peacemaker was designed just to gut her killing range effectively making this "scaling" mechanic horrible to use.

(They should really change that)

51 minutes ago, SoulHunter2008 said:

OK, HIDDEN BLADES as in not popped out unless he is killing something then HIDDEN again. There are 2 ways to look at this if he were to have a stance.

1. His blades are out at all times - this makes them just another weapon and not tools of assassination = uniqueness lost.
  2. His blades only come out when attacking - so you want him to run around with his bare hands in the middle of a fire fight like an idiot till he is about to kill something? = Just plain dumb looking

Any way you slice it it either looks stupid as hell or as you like quoting the wiki "his HIDDEN BLADES he uses in his BLADE STORM ability" the blades that he ONLY USES FOR BLADE STORM are just out on display and no longer have the feel of an assassination tool.

Why are You being so negative?

You referred to everything with a negative attitude and nothing but negative terminologies.

Ok if You dont like the idea fine thats Your opinion but dont discredit it because You dont like it.

I infact think its awesome and Your logic to me sounds like it makes no sense. You made senseless points, Him running around bare handed? Thats naive of You and really irrelevant.

His blades being out all the time being stupid? You have a serious anger issue why is it stupid? How is that stupid honestly? Or are You just finding a way to disagree and have no base to fund You negative response by? Seems more like You have no solid base to discredit My idea, You having a Founders badge doesnt make You better or your ideas more valid. 

I would suggest just saying You dont like it. I can simply disagree without being childish and saying You ideas are stupid. That just shows how self centered and naive You are. I layed out solid ideas and facts and You slapped it with "Its stupid cuz I dont like it and Im a childish kid and this is my thread soo w.e I say goes"

A childish tantrum doesnt make your response more valid or credible. Not tryna take this in a negative route but just reread what You respond, You answered in a negative way and that was not necessary and just shows Your intentions are non negotiable Your idealogies are he only thing that matter here i guess why reply if everything You say is correct noone can debate with You cuz what you say is what must be

You need to check Yourself Man

Edited by AKKILLA

2 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Why are You being so negative?

You referred to everything with a negative attitude and nothing but negative terminologies.

Ok if You dont like the idea fine thats Your opinion but dont discredit it because You dont like it.

I infact think its awesome and Your logic to make sounds like it makes no sense You made senseless points, Him running around bbare handed? Thats naive of You and really irrelevant.

His blades being out all the time being stupid? You have a serious anger issue why is it stupid? How is that stupid honestly? Or are You just finding a way to dsiagree and have no base to fund You negative response by? Seems more like You have no solid base to discredit My idea, You having a Founders badge doesnt make You better or your ideas more valid. 

I would suggest just sayins You dont like it. I can simply disagree without being childish and saying You ideas are stupid. That just shows how self centered and naive You are I layed out solid ideas and facts and You slapped it with "Its stupid cuz I dont like it and Im a childish kid and this is my thread soo w.e I say goes"

A childish tantrum doesnt make your response more valid or credible. Not tryna take this in a negative route but just reread what You respond, You answered in a negative way and that was not necessary and just shows Your intentions are non negotiable Your idealogies are he only thing that matter here i guess why reply if everything You say is correct noone can debate with You cuz what you say is what must be

You need to check Yourself Man

instead of attacking me read the points I make and then tell me how are you going to quote the wiki about Ash's hidden blades and say it should be a stance without giving examples on how to implement them. I gave 2 not 1, 2 solid reasons why a stance on Ash's 4 would be bad and not fit his theme at all or take away any bit of unique flair that he has (considering be have frames that have better blinks, better stealth's, and better nukes).

please explain to me how you if you had full control over the idea and design you would implement this in game without breaking his character or uniqueness.

there is no hostilities here only ones that you interpret I'm giving "feedback" in a feedback forum in a thread I started. I DO NOT WANT ASH TO CHANGE is he going to most likely though and im trying to make sure he has the same feeling that he has now when he is changed.

His tools of assassination are Shuriken Smoke Screen Teleport never was a Tool and Blade Storm neither, Blade storm is more like his Ultimate Ninjutsu technique, and when activating it he unsheathes his Tools of Assassination.

When we activate Stance Ultimates how do they function?

Doesnt Exalted Blade/Hysteria/Primal Fury allow You to use all Your abilities? In a Stance Blade Storm all Your abilities become Your tools of Assassination.

You can use Shurikens Smoke Screen and Teleport while also using the Hidden Blades to kill using combos and synergizing all Ashs kit together. This will bring life to Ash and make Ash players get off there butts instead of pressing 4 to watch all this go down in a bad way. This will also fix alot of problems like the camera issue, a stance Bladestorm will all happen without the cut scenes and Your clones will still be a part of Blade storm, Finisher/Slash damage will still be the damage out put. The speed will be more relevant due to melee mod scaling Blade storm and shuriken. Yes Shuriken.

Shuriken should scale off of melee because its not a secondary its an ability power and ash is a melee focused frame. You could consider ashs shuriken like a energy glaive, heck Glaives are like a Giant Melee Shuriken anyway.

2 minutes ago, SoulHunter2008 said:

instead of attacking me read the points I make and then tell me how are you going to quote the wiki about Ash's hidden blades and say it should be a stance without giving examples on how to implement them. I gave 2 not 1, 2 solid reasons why a stance on Ash's 4 would be bad and not fit his theme at all or take away any bit of unique flair that he has (considering be have frames that have better blinks, better stealth's, and better nukes).

please explain to me how you if you had full control over the idea and design you would implement this in game without breaking his character or uniqueness.

there is no hostilities here only ones that you interpret I'm giving "feedback" in a feedback forum in a thread I started. I DO NOT WANT ASH TO CHANGE is he going to most likely though and im trying to make sure he has the same feeling that he has now when he is changed.

Because I made Great facts and points on My view point

Ive done it in almost every Ash thread and My several Threads as well, Here Ill link My thread read it thru as I did with Yours, If You want if not oh well we made no point and got nothing across. If You really wish to understand My idea read this thread I did tons of research along with a few others and I even linked others threads who have similar and great ideas for ash because I am not selfish if You post something i think is fantastic I will promote and show Your idea love because alot of ppl here dont show love only a bunch of negativity and hate and we need to agree and disagree with a positive constructive attitude.

What if we worked for DE and they told us to work together to rework Ashs bladestorm you think arguing and fighting with such attitude will get us somewhere?

You think that judging something without testing it out is a valid answer? Thats Your opinion but ddont be naive red and give the ideas a try.

1 minute ago, AKKILLA said:

His tools of assassination are Shuriken Smoke Screen Teleport never was a Tool and Blade Storm neither, Blade storm is more like his Ultimate Ninjutsu technique, and when activating it he unsheathes his Tools of Assassination.

When we activate Stance Ultimates how do they function?

Doesnt Exalted Blade/Hysteria/Primal Fury allow You to use all Your abilities? In a Stance Blade Storm all Your abilities become Your tools of Assassination.

You can use Shurikens Smoke Screen and Teleport while also using the Hidden Blades to kill using combos and synergizing all Ashs kit together. This will bring life to Ash and make Ash players get off there butts instead of pressing 4 to watch all this go down in a bad way. This will also fix alot of problems like the camera issue, a stance Bladestorm will all happen without the cut scenes and Your clones will still be a part of Blade storm, Finisher/Slash damage will still be the damage out put. The speed will be more relevant due to melee mod scaling Blade storm and shuriken. Yes Shuriken.

Shuriken should scale off of melee because its not a secondary its an ability power and ash is a melee focused frame. You could consider ashs shuriken like a energy glaive, heck Glaives are like a Giant Melee Shuriken anyway.

2 things here

1. I'm going to quote your post "His tools of assassination are Shuriken Smoke Screen Teleport never was a Tool and Blade Storm neither, Blade storm is more like his Ultimate Ninjutsu technique, and when activating it he unsheathes his Tools of Assassination" so are his blades tools of assassination or not because now you just contradicted your self in one line.
  2. Exalted Blade gives Excall ranged energy blades, Hysteria MAKES YOU IMMORTAL, and Primal Fury is using an "extending" staff that deals AOE damage. Ash gets his Daggers.......which instead i would just keep using my dual prisma cleavers with syndicate mod because its really strong and I still would have access to 4 other abilities one being current Blade Storm.

So all you would be doing is taking away 1 ability and replacing it with a weapon we already have access to and now competes with.

6 minutes ago, SoulHunter2008 said:

2 things here

1. I'm going to quote your post "His tools of assassination are Shuriken Smoke Screen Teleport never was a Tool and Blade Storm neither, Blade storm is more like his Ultimate Ninjutsu technique, and when activating it he unsheathes his Tools of Assassination" so are his blades tools of assassination or not because now you just contradicted your self in one line.
  2. Exalted Blade gives Excall ranged energy blades, Hysteria MAKES YOU IMMORTAL, and Primal Fury is using an "extending" staff that deals AOE damage. Ash gets his Daggers.......which instead i would just keep using my dual prisma cleavers with syndicate mod because its really strong and I still would have access to 4 other abilities one being current Blade Storm.

So all you would be doing is taking away 1 ability and replacing it with a weapon we already have access to and now competes with.

I dont get what You are referring to but No Prisma Cleavers will not function with the syndicate procs if thats what You are referring to? As all the syndicate procs dont function with Artemis Bow+Rakta Cernos or Exalted Blade+Prisma Cleavers. This was already established by DE.

In Bladestorm You will be able to use shurikens soo you wont only have hidden blades but shuriken will be another weapon and it will provide a ranged attack which is a nice way to hit enemies far away and even teleport to them quickly without actual targeted aim. 

Aslong as enemies still suffer the bleed DoT you may teleport free of cost with no LoS required just enemies need to still have the DoT up.

I was thinking of adding a concept in Bladestorm where you tag enemies with shurikens each will spawn a clone that will attack that enemy dealing 25% of Your damage and will persist attacking for 6 seconds and deal 7 ticks as the current Bladestorms DoT affects work. This will keep the damage AoE factor in Bladestorm and allow faster travel to those enemies to finish them off and provides a nice mechanic with synergy. The clones that attack enemies do not render the enemies invulnerable to outside damage and they deal slash finisher damage as well and are able to proc Arcane Trickery.

I will make more important notes of my idea and retweak some up. If You have any good ideas to offer please feel free to

8 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

I dont get what You are referring to but No Prisma Cleavers will not function with the syndicate procs if thats what You are referring to? As all the syndicate procs dont function with Artemis Bow+Rakta Cernos or Exalted Blade+Prisma Cleavers. This was already established by DE.

In Bladestorm You will be able to use shurikens soo you wont only have hidden blades but shuriken will be another weapon and it will provide a ranged attack which is a nice way to hit enemies far away and even teleport to them quickly without actual targeted aim. 

Aslong as enemies still suffer the bleed DoT you may teleport free of cost with no LoS required just enemies need to still have the DoT up.

I was thinking of adding a concept in Bladestorm where you tag enemies with shurikens each will spawn a clone that will attack that enemy dealing 25% of Your damage and will persist attacking for 6 seconds and deal 7 ticks as the current Bladestorms DoT affects work. This will keep the damage AoE factor in Bladestorm and allow faster travel to those enemies to finish them off and provides a nice mechanic with synergy. The clones that attack enemies do not render the enemies invulnerable to outside damage and they deal slash finisher damage as well and are able to proc Arcane Trickery.

I will make more important notes of my idea and retweak some up. If You have any good ideas to offer please feel free to

what i meant by the cleavers comment is that i just would not use Blade Storm and just keep using my cleavers because i WANT the synd. procs and having an ability that takes that away with out give much in return is not good.

I did read that entire thread just now and just like i am when i read your post 90% of people who posted were just flat confused and only posted to get clarification on what was actually being said. I do have some points i would like to make about that "rework".

1. He does not need a full rework.
  2. You are adding way too much into Blade Storm.
  3. The idea that you think that in Blade Storm when not attacking your stealthed and when you are attacking your invulnerable is not OP is shocking.

Last is every time someone in that thread gave you any kind of feedback or change that countered yours or you did not like you ignored it or said that you don't care and your going to stick with your ideas because you think its better. And I Quote "

Your opinion.

As You I stand firm on my convictions. It doesnt conflict what so ever with Ashs Identity one bit, why is it even an issue if You are Invincible?

Current Bladestorm Renders You Invincible PERIOD, theres not one second You take damage while in Bladestorm soo how does this conflict with his identity?" @AKKILLA

Which was a response to very open and straight forward feedback And I Quote

"It really isn't, since you can't be targeted while not attacking, and you can't take damage while attacking. The only way to take damage is to stand in the line of fire of attacks targeted at someone/something else, and ash has enough HP, shields, and armour that that damage is irrelevant.

Hell, that's more OP than Valkyr, since with Valkyr, you can still be targeted by attacks that can hit your sentinel or drain energy(ancient disruptors), set off alarms, and you can still be swamped by/surrounded by enemies, restricting movement.

I maintain that we don't need to add a channeling superweapon to every warframe that ever has a 4 that needs reworking. It made sense for Excal, but it's out of place for Ash, and conflicts with the current identity of the frame." @NezuHimeSama

so say what you want giving Ash a stance 4 is the worst possible direction for this Blade Storm rework to go.

25 minutes ago, SoulHunter2008 said:

Ok as stated in Twitter By DE Steve do you prefer a Copied idea of Atlas Rumblers? Press 4 and just send out the clones? and Ash no longer participates in the Blade storm now You are free to use Your melee secondary and primary. That kills Ashs Blade storm period and what brought me here was this

Im sure I made a good point that Blade storm as a Stance makes sense as it states in wikia the First weapon in warframe as an ability. Is that not a valid statement or is my idea wrong and all my research false?

I was thinking to somewhat base blade storm off of its original Harborer (MANICS) 

Imo Manics behave very simialr to Ash and You can research in Wikia they in fact do behave very similar dashin in to strike and vanishing in to the shadows again.

8 minutes ago, SoulHunter2008 said:

what i meant by the cleavers comment is that i just would not use Blade Storm and just keep using my cleavers because i WANT the synd. procs and having an ability that takes that away with out give much in return is not good.

I did read that entire thread just now and just like i am when i read your post 90% of people who posted were just flat confused and only posted to get clarification on what was actually being said. I do have some points i would like to make about that "rework".

1. He does not need a full rework.
  2. You are adding way too much into Blade Storm.
  3. The idea that you think that in Blade Storm when not attacking your stealthed and when you are attacking your invulnerable is not OP is shocking.

Last is every time someone in that thread gave you any kind of feedback or change that countered yours or you did not like you ignored it or said that you don't care and your going to stick with your ideas because you think its better. And I Quote "

Your opinion.

As You I stand firm on my convictions. It doesnt conflict what so ever with Ashs Identity one bit, why is it even an issue if You are Invincible?

Current Bladestorm Renders You Invincible PERIOD, theres not one second You take damage while in Bladestorm soo how does this conflict with his identity?" @AKKILLA

Which was a response to very open and straight forward feedback And I Quote

"It really isn't, since you can't be targeted while not attacking, and you can't take damage while attacking. The only way to take damage is to stand in the line of fire of attacks targeted at someone/something else, and ash has enough HP, shields, and armour that that damage is irrelevant.

Hell, that's more OP than Valkyr, since with Valkyr, you can still be targeted by attacks that can hit your sentinel or drain energy(ancient disruptors), set off alarms, and you can still be swamped by/surrounded by enemies, restricting movement.

I maintain that we don't need to add a channeling superweapon to every warframe that ever has a 4 that needs reworking. It made sense for Excal, but it's out of place for Ash, and conflicts with the current identity of the frame." @NezuHimeSama

so say what you want giving Ash a stance 4 is the worst possible direction for this Blade Storm rework to go.

You must have skimmed thru it, as most people who didnt understand or like they commented ignorantly, only a few guys understood my concept fully in detail.

When You dont attack You are allowed to move about invisible meaning attacking breaks Your invisibility. In this Invisible state You can take damage which makes it balanced and gives Ash players the incentive to want to kill, thus breaking invisibility and rendering You Invincible from damage.

Any more questions I will gladly reply.

Note: All the ppl who didnt like the concept originally asked more questions, that means they obviously have no idea what they read and theyre only response is TL:DR?

I explained basically everything there. I might want to edit the thread as I come up with Ideas daily but I dont want to put work in it since the thread hasnt received activity

1 minute ago, AKKILLA said:

Ok as stated in Twitter By DE Steve do you prefer a Copied idea of Atlas Rumblers? Press 4 and just send out the clones? and Ash no longer participates in the Blade storm now You are free to use Your melee secondary and primary. That kills Ashs Blade storm period and what brought me here was this

Im sure I made a good point that Blade storm as a Stance makes sense as it states in wikia the First weapon in warframe as an ability. Is that not a valid statement or is my idea wrong and all my research false?

I was thinking to somewhat base blade storm off of its original Harborer (MANICS) 

Imo Manics behave very simialr to Ash and You can research in Wikia they in fact do behave very similar dashin in to strike and vanishing in to the shadows again.

Please stop copy and pasting the same dialog over and over again you did it multiple times here and more in that other thread you linked. If you no longer have anything "new" to bring then please just stop posting I have given you many counter points to this copy paste and given you opportunity to counter me. Not to see you post the same things over and over like you didn't even read my points.

I started this thread because I am and have been an Ash main pretty much since the games inception I have been through all of his changes so far and this is the one that scares me the most because ideas and opinions like yours that I feel would completely destroy what makes Ash, Ash. I have made points that i have added to the First page right at the top that would solve 90% of the problems players have with current Blade Storm without it changing.

Please stop copy and pasting the same dialog over and over again you did it multiple times here and more in that other thread you linked. If you no longer have anything "new" to bring then please just stop posting I have given you many counter points to this copy paste and given you opportunity to counter me. Not to see you post the same things over and over like you didn't even read my points.

I started this thread because I am and have been an Ash main pretty much since the games inception I have been through all of his changes so far and this is the one that scares me the most because ideas and opinions like yours that I feel would completely destroy what makes Ash, Ash. I have made points that i have added to the First page right at the top that would solve 90% of the problems players have with current Blade Storm without it changing.

What did I copy?

BTW I been playing since 2013 as well, that doesnt discredit or mean I havent played Ash as long as You. I coulda been founder at the time I had bills to pay and lost My opportunity but I have the starter loki and lato vandal still. 

I even posted good facts proving that Ashs Blade storm being the first weapon when You said a Stance Blade storm is stupid. I think that was more then enough info to qualify my point correct?

As I will state the wikia I think both Mesas Peacemaker and Ashs Blade storm should both scale off there respective weapons mod scaling Peace maker being Secondary and Blade storm being melee. Peacemaker was the second weapon in game innate weapon if You didnt read the wikia link i posted.

On 3/22/2016 at 9:24 AM, NightmareT12 said:

A lot of people just want this two to have Exalted abilities. I know it comes as a hard decision as it kills a part of uniqueness they offer, but on the other hand they were the very first Warframes to have incorporated weapons in their designs: Hidden Blades and Pistols.

So if we can have Ivara, Excalibur, Wukong and Valkyr I can't truly see, for the love of God, why these two are left at attempting to be some kind of casters when they could go straight to the point.

This guy is not Blind and see's what I see Thanks for this clarification

Ash and Mesa arent Casters they both use Innate Weapons. Ash the 1st and Mesa the 2nd Ash is melee Mesa is secondary

both should function as toggle drain/stances imo

4 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

You must have skimmed thru it, as most people who didnt understand or like they commented ignorantly, only a few guys understood my concept fully in detail.

When You dont attack You are allowed to move about invisible meaning attacking breaks Your invisibility. In this Invisible state You can take damage which makes it balanced and gives Ash players the incentive to want to kill, thus breaking invisibility and rendering You Invincible from damage.

Any more questions I will gladly reply.

Note: All the ppl who didnt like the concept originally asked more questions, that means they obviously have no idea what they read and theyre only response is TL:DR?

I explained basically everything there. I might want to edit the thread as I come up with Ideas daily but I dont want to put work in it since the thread hasnt received activity

sorry to say but NO, I literally sat here for 30 mins and read that whole thread. Like i said most people were confused when they commented because they did not understand your post. You did explain it to them later in the post and some people did indeed like your idea. That does not change the fact that when people who had it explained to them then posted feedback to fix things in your idea (I'm sorry your clan leaders idea) you either brushed them off or re-posted the same info and said that they just didn't get it like you have here in my thread many times already. I even got quotes from that thread of one such case so please stop re-posting the same dialog and move on this is not a thread that will be hijacked to show off your "amazing idea to rework Ash". This was only for the current possible changes to Blade Storm and what had happened to Mesa's Peace Maker's not another "Ash rework Mines really good" thread. Not once in my original post did i mention a wanted or unwanted change to any other abilities (I did compare abilities but of the same spam cancer that Blade Storm gets the brunt of).

sorry to say but NO, I literally sat here for 30 mins and read that whole thread. Like i said most people were confused when they commented because they did not understand your post. You did explain it to them later in the post and some people did indeed like your idea. That does not change the fact that when people who had it explained to them then posted feedback to fix things in your idea (I'm sorry your clan leaders idea) you either brushed them off or re-posted the same info and said that they just didn't get it like you have here in my thread many times already. I even got quotes from that thread of one such case so please stop re-posting the same dialog and move on this is not a thread that will be hijacked to show off your "amazing idea to rework Ash". This was only for the current possible changes to Blade Storm and what had happened to Mesa's Peace Maker's not another "Ash rework Mines really good" thread. Not once in my original post did i mention a wanted or unwanted change to any other abilities (I did compare abilities but of the same spam cancer that Blade Storm gets the brunt of).

Ok, understood.

My idea is still a good idea not STUPID as You claim it to be.

I respect Your mind but dont spread negative lies about a concept. I wouldnt do that to Yours, Typing while in Blade storm isnt necessary nor a Fix to Blade storm. Just adds more to the laziness and gives You something irrelevant to do while the terrible animations give us cancer

3 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Ok, understood.

My idea is still a good idea not STUPID as You claim it to be.

I respect Your mind but dont spread negative lies about a concept. I wouldnt do that to Yours, Typing while in Blade storm isnt necessary nor a Fix to Blade storm. Just adds more to the laziness and gives You something irrelevant to do while the terrible animations give us cancer

Sorry again, But No.

I have not spread any lies and gave my honest opinion on an idea you posted in my thread.

"Typing while in Blade storm isnt necessary nor a Fix to Blade storm" I'm sorry WHAT? The whole point of this thread is about the inevitable change to Blade Storm I do not want. However it is going to happen regardless if i want it or don't so taking the feedback that other players have posted of problems that need to be addressed I have come up with viable solutions so that when they DO change Blade Storm it is not some crazy random thing that people have to get used to it would be almost 90% the same while still fixing all the problems.

5 hours ago, LunarEdge7 said:

I just flail around like a monkey. Yeah I do that when the bombard situation happens.. and then Ash uses 3 and finisher on it. I guess now Ash's 4 is something that you've to get permission from squad members to use now, just like Limbo. Like some kind of Shinigami Soul Reaper's limiters or whatever. 

Otherwise your second paragraph's situation would happen..

I do not enforce the idea of disallowing players from using BS, I want to disallow mindless spaming of the current form.

The second paragraph situation happens out of 2 reasons: either the player is a brainless idiot spammer who doesnt believe in playing warframe, or the player would like to play warframe, but is forced to use BS in every sticky situaton because of the missing synergy of his kit, mainly modding for BS completely trashing Smokescreen and thus taking away your best escape option after Teleporting in and thus rending both powers mediocre especailly compared to the damage potential BS brings.

Holy S#&$ guys, both of you are bringing up valid points, dont get so defensive for being critizised (looking at you @AKKILLA )

I actaully agree with @SoulHunter2008 that walking around with "hidden" blades is really backwards, but actually walking around without weapons could be made work, by adding some badass prowling animation and maybe some smoke effects and glow (Manics do not carry weapons either and they look and move scary as anything).

ALL of the ideas here should serve as inspiration to the devs and none of you win a price if a concept of yours makes it in. The devs will choose first and foremost what they think goes best with their game and secondly with what will satisfy the majority of the community. But I can tell you that reading through these I find myself disliking ideas of both sides simply because they were brought up by people, who do not see reason or logic and hate on all the critizism they receive. It is absolutley fine to defend your concept, but maybe do so by adressign the problems that are brought up, instead of trying to discredit the person bringing them up.

23 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Holy S#&$ guys, both of you are bringing up valid points, dont get so defensive for being critizised (looking at you @AKKILLA )

I actaully agree with @SoulHunter2008 that walking around with "hidden" blades is really backwards?

Its backwards?

Why run around with other weapons when Blade storm has its own and in fact his Leagu of Legends brother Zed runs around all the time with these Hidden Blades drawn.

shen_vs_zed_by_heewonlee-d8l04qu.jpg

Does that really look bad? If I was to design a Bladestorm concept with cool art I can guarantee people would give good replies just because art is more respected and is easier to visualize and beautiful? Im sure all of You here have great imagination if You come to forums offering ideas. Whether it be QoLs or Full Reworks we all have our talents and good ideas some better then others but we all have imagination and creativity.  I dont think these hidden blades being drawn at all times in Bladestorm looks bad, You only see them when You attack anyway the idea is You only see Ash and his Clones when you attack soo the hidden blades will be hidden with Ash. Those points You made really dont matter why would that actually matter how does his hidden blades being out all the time really matter or make a difference to you? When You press 4 he has them out all the time except he is forced to attack in animations that are no longer under our control. Now press 4 and you activate and can use these hidden blades as you please sounds fun and I have to actually do the killing instead of casting it and away it goes.

Ash is not a Caster type he is an assassin based off melee weapons (Hidden Blades) 

Hidden Blades are not tools there his weapons, his tools are smoke screen and shuriken

Edited by AKKILLA

2 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Its backwards?

Why run around with other weapons when Blade storm has its own and in fact his Leagu of Legends brother Zed runs around all the time with these Hidden Blades drawn.

shen_vs_zed_by_heewonlee-d8l04qu.jpg

Does that really look bad? If I was to design a Bladestorm concept with cool art I can guarantee people would give good replies just because art is more respected and is easier to visualize and beautiful? Im sure all of You here have great imagination if You come to forums offering ideas. Whether it be QoLs or Full Reworks we all have our talents and good ideas some better then others but we all have imagination and creativity.  I dont think these hidden blades being drawn at all times in Bladestorm looks bad, You only see them when You attack anyway the idea is You only see Ash and his Clones when you attack soo the hidden blades will be hidden with Ash. Those points You made really dont matter why would that actually matter how does his hidden blades being out all the time really matter or make a difference to you? wwhen You press 4 he has them out all the time except he is forced to attack in animations that are no longer under our control. No press 4 and you activate and can use these hidden blades as you please sounds fun and I have to actually do the killing instead of casting it and away it goes.

Ash is not a Caster type he is an assassin based off melee weapons (Hidden Blades) 

Hidden Blades are not tools there his weapons, his tools are smoke screen and shuriken

Every weapon is a tool for an assassin and referencing a children's moba (I tried but couldnt stop myself from insulting this horrible game, im sorry) for validity seems kinda lackluster, i mean whats next? should Ash's head be removeable because thats the way its in lego ninjago? no.

And to add on top of that, the wepons in those pictures are more claws than hidden blades since he cannot hide them at all and they are mounted on the outside of the wrists and not on the inside.

In short, I have to admit I dislike abilities like Blade Storm and Peacemaker, (especially pre-tweak Peacemaker.) Very counter-intuitive for a ninja game to just fire-and-forget. Honestly, I feel like there are a lot of abilities that are just out of place with this game's advertised nature. The roots on that can of worms are stupid deep, though. Down to enemy numbers, spongey-ness, and purpose. And to the fact that it's hard to conjure kits in the third person, let alone kits of 4, without crossing some shady boundaries and easy-outs.