The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa and Fear to Ash's Future

SoulHunter2008

4 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

I dont really think that giving nekros a melee is too great of an idea, especially diversifying it from hysteria and primal fury might be a challenge.

Summoning a huge &#! executioners axe/reapers scythe slicing through a group of enemies i could get behind. Damage dealt based on HP missing and you immediatly have an ultimate worthy nuke.

Removing the 3 button spam is also very much needed imo, but de kinda seems to think that if they make famring faster it has to be less fun too.

No i didnt say make his Reaper Ulti a weapon, Hell no!

I would like to summon the Giant Reaper like Atlas summons his Rumbler but with the augment, He should summon a Giant Grim Reaper like apparition, it could wield a scythe i guess that would make sense. Make Nekros passively desecrate soo we dont lose the looting but looting as an ability is boring when it becomes a 9-5 full time job.

Heck Ivara loots although slower and lesser but you get the idea, Nekros could maybe desecrate enemies dead in a radius, it look cool if a hand comes from the ground and consumes the enemies then drops loot, this may indicate they were desecrated correctly?

I use to love Nekros just cuz his theme is an undead Necromancer but he feels like a grave robber only

Ok enough derailing even tho that was a good convo,