The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive and Blessing

Darth-Buldge

Question

6 answers to this question

I use the Cerata. The key is to run a Trinity with Quick thinking to make sure you don't kill yourself. You'll want to do some testing with it before running any important missions since the goal is to have the Cerata reduce your health to 2, but kill the least amount of energy possible. My build only causes me to lose 5 energy when using the Cerata. Keep in mind that anyone running Rejuvenation, Physique, and steel charge will mess with your build. Steel charge will cause you to deal more damage, thus more energy. Physique will cause you to have too much health, so you'll either have to do a less than 99% blessing, or attack yourself again, which causes you to lose more energy. And Rejuvenation makes it so you can never stay at 2 health long enough to get the 99% blessing off. Good luck experimenting! :)

You need Power Throw and Quick Return on your glaive. If your trinity running Physique without any other hp mod you need ~136 TOXIN damage and a Quick Thinking to give your health down to 2 with no energy cost. Throw your glaive under your ground or a wall which near enough to let glaive hurts you to self damage.

Although I'm consider to change my blessing trinity set up with Vitality installed and Angstrum to self damage. Because with all those Physique, Rejuvenation and Steel charge aura around, it can affect your energy cost on self damage or your damage reduction percentage. In this case, pistol + higher hp restored will be more stable to perform perfect blessing.