The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retribution

tedbearr

Question

I found a mod called Retribution in a syndacate survival mission, and I was wondering what is it good for? I don't think it will work on rhino iron skin or Valkyr hysteria because it says you need to take damage to shields for it to work. Maybe frost can use it? Or mag? But I don't have those two Warframes, so does anyone know the price for it in platinum?

4 answers to this question

Greetings mate.

Retribution is a rather lackluster mod to say the least. At maximum rank it has a 60% chance to retaliate with electric damage when your shields are struck by a melee attack. That electric damage(it deals about 80 damage If I recall correctly) can leave enemies stunned, but it only has a 10% status chance. I can`t think of any situation where this mod could be useful. As for its value in platinum: Its minimal,provided the market for it exists at all. Honestly,I never saw a tenno willing to buy it.

Edited by yetanotherunoriginalname
Slow,as always..some corrections

If you get hit a lot, need to afk, or you just are horrible at the game, use the mod.

Retribution is not worth the plat.

it's rare, and it's not a rare that's used because of how it triggers.

I'll even give it free, it's just that bad....60% chance against a butcher should not be a option....maybe against hyenas now, but not worth it when you can evade easily it at times.

Edited by Magnulast
Added more opinionation stuff.

Retribution is good for a frame that has to stand still to do something. So volt with overload, messa peacemaker, etc. Not so good for rhino or valkyr. If you're look for a tank that works well with this mod maybe consider Chroma.

Edited by xxcib21xx