Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need inspriation for new clan emblem and name

KrazyKubrowLady

Question

I need the creative side of the warframe community. I'm in need of a new clan emblem and name but lack the inspiration for it. I want it to resemble who the Tenno are but also reflect upon the Second Dream and the feel that the quest gave warframe overall. I want the lotus symbol included into it as well.

help please? ;-;

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady
wrong title

8 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, KrazyKubrowLady said:

I need the creative side of the warframe community. I'm in need of a new clan emblem and name but lack the inspiration for it. I want it to resemble who the Tenno are but also reflect upon the Second Dream and the feel that the quest gave warframe overall. I want the lotus symbol included into it as well.

help please? ;-;

Hi, thiese are some example of unique clan emblems if you need some references.

Edited by Neressus

1 minute ago, KrazyKubrowLady said:

while I like some of the styles, I want something a little more unique and not really inspired from other emblems that exist. I do like 8 though....

Yes. Number 8's art style is very good. Actually the style reminds me of tarot cards.

you misunderstand what I'm looking for...

I'm looking for design inspiration. something that discribes the feel of warframe. the flow of the second dream quest and how we understand the tenno now....

I'm not exactly looking for terrot cards as those don't give those feelings....

The Tenno draw heavy influences on their culture from feudal japanese ninja warrior-philosophy. This means they put emphasis on selfless devotion to mastering their trade, removing there emotions and living only to function as steel and soldier both for their master. The Tenno were originally 'forged' this way, but Lotus 'frees' them and allows them to rest within the second dream. Awakening from this, the tenno come to realize that they are still weapons incarnate, but now must find their own wills and follow them. This makes me think that you can emphasize a few things. You can go with something about reforging, finding the path, honing the blade, etc. I would recommend looking at the Arbiters of Hexis for inspiration emblem wise, as they kind of resemble those. Hope this helps. 

58 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

The Tenno draw heavy influences on their culture from feudal japanese ninja warrior-philosophy. This means they put emphasis on selfless devotion to mastering their trade, removing there emotions and living only to function as steel and soldier both for their master. The Tenno were originally 'forged' this way, but Lotus 'frees' them and allows them to rest within the second dream. Awakening from this, the tenno come to realize that they are still weapons incarnate, but now must find their own wills and follow them. This makes me think that you can emphasize a few things. You can go with something about reforging, finding the path, honing the blade, etc. I would recommend looking at the Arbiters of Hexis for inspiration emblem wise, as they kind of resemble those. Hope this helps. 

this does help a lot. thank you