Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalkers acolytes

Dylshero

Question

8 answers to this question

The Acolytes are from an event only so you cant farm them anymore. The new moon spy drops -some- of the mods so try that. Otherwise, trade is your only option until they release the mods again.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

It's currently impossible, they were part of an event and while they may return later, the shape of their return could be another event as well. Only the 4 most common mods drop from moon spy mission, but all the uncommon and rare were not reintroduced to the game.

Just now, GDSK-NXS said:

It's currently impossible, they were part of an event and while they may return later, the shape of their return could be another event as well. Only the 4 most common mods drop from moon spy mission, but all the uncommon and rare were not reintroduced to the game.

Actually, I've gotten blood rush from the moon spy mission. Which is a uncommon mod.

2 minutes ago, GDSK-NXS said:

Blood rush (an uncommon) is one of the most common? Cause I got one from moon spy yesterday.

@Dylshero check this to know which do and which don't come from there.

I would assume that like most other event mods Baro will have them for sale from time to time.  So other than the 4 that are available through the Moon Spy mission (my favourite in the game) you will have to wait for him to have them in stock.