The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone else think we need more places to put our arcanes on?

(XBOX)Drone A5R

Would Vastly Prefer Something like this For Arcanes

bodychakras.jpgchackra.png

And Have Certain Arcanes Be allowed in Certain places Such as Offense on X slot Defense on X slot X utility on X slot

It Would Work Much Better Could Be tied into Focus and no More Interfering with Fashion Frame if you Don't Want to Use Cosmetics or Be tied To specific Equipment

Edited by (PS4)Crimson_Judgment
Addition

I don't know about more spots, I just want different spots. I don't want to lose gameplay value because I'd rather use my Salix Syandana on Chroma instead of my Udyat. I wish that there was just some kind of slot in my loadout where I could put Arcanes and not have any bother about which aesthetics I'm using. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Crimson_Judgment said:

*snip*

And Have Certain Arcanes Be allowed in Certain places Such as Offense on X slot Defense on X slot X utility on X slot

It Would Work Much Better Could Be tied into Focus and no More Interfering with Fashion Frame if you Don't Want to Use Cosmetics or Be tied To specific Equipment

Yeah, something like this.

You my goo

1 hour ago, (PS4)Crimson_Judgment said:

bodychakras.jpgchackra.png

you my good sir a f**king genius, plus it goes great with the theme of warframe, but as long my deal is we need more interchangeable capability for the frames

22 hours ago, (XB1)Drone A5R said:

You my goo

you my good sir a f**king genius, plus it goes great with the theme of warframe, but as long my deal is we need more interchangeable capability for the frames

I Would Either Put this on a per Warframe Basis

And/Or (Spoiler Warning)

Spoiler

Tie it to Your Operator/ a Similar System to your Operator

i Also think the Operator Should Be Meditating instead of simply sitting down

With the Stronger Transference Link within the Orbiter and Higher Mastery over their Tenno Powers Meditating Would Provide a Better Way to Emphasize that they are in complete control Of their Warframes And their Powers

Meditation Definition - Marriam Webster

Maybe I'm Stretching my interpretation on this a bit But its just a thought

Per Warframe Basis Would Probably Be Better and Could Be tied To modding Slightly as Well

But that's a can of worms that's Probably best saved for a different thread

Edited by (PS4)Crimson_Judgment
Addition