Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On The Frequency Of Artifacts As Alert Mission Rewards...

elindred

It's dissappointing how often alert missions award artifacts you already have (and it doesn't take long to own them all, thanks to how frequently they drop).

Please either reduce their frequency (and increase the frequency of other rewards commesurately), or offer us something else if we already have the awarded artifact. Even extra credits would be nice.

Thanks.

Or make artifacts stackable - the more you got, the more powerful the card becomes. It can be even:
Physique: +1/2/3/5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50% health when you have

.                 1/2/3/4/5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9/10/11/12/13 of them

Or make artifacts stackable - the more you got, the more powerful the card becomes. It can be even:

Physique: +1/2/3/5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50% health when you have

.                 1/2/3/4/5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9/10/11/12/13 of them

This. So much. But would break energy siphon even more, lol

It's dissappointing how often alert missions award artifacts you already have (and it doesn't take long to own them all, thanks to how frequently they drop).

Please either reduce their frequency (and increase the frequency of other rewards commesurately), or offer us something else if we already have the awarded artifact. Even extra credits would be nice.

Thanks.

Like I said in the upgrading artifacts thread that was recently created...

How about this idea... If we get an artifact from a mission or any other means and it is a duplicate of something we already have, why not have that duplicate slightly upgrade the artifact instead of just disappearing uselessly?

I have every single artifact in the game EXCEPT Energy Siphon.

It still refuses to give it to me sometime I am on to see the Alert.

So ya, please don't nerf that.

Pretty sure that which ones appear is based on RNG, not their own specific appearance rates, so they can't exactly nerf some things and not others.

Pretty sure that which ones appear is based on RNG, not their own specific appearance rates, so they can't exactly nerf some things and not others.

Then don't nerf them at all. As it is, they appear maybe 1-2 times a day.

What, do you want them once a week or something, then it is like "OH BLEEEEP ME, it popped when I was at work. Gotta quit my job just to get a stupid Enegy Siphon"

Then don't nerf them at all. As it is, they appear maybe 1-2 times a day.

What, do you want them once a week or something, then it is like "OH BLEEEEP ME, it popped when I was at work. Gotta quit my job just to get a stupid Enegy Siphon"

I never said they should be nerfed... I just said they are based on RNG as far as I know. <.<