Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Who Lose Logon Chains

Xylia

.....are you SURE you're not skipping a logon?

Lemme tell a story of what happened to me, today.

Normally when I get home from work (which is usually in the evening except for Mon/Thurs), the first thing I do is log on Warframe to make sure I don't forget the daily roll.

Yesterday, I got off work at 5PM. I had to eat supper, I logged on to WoW, to do my daily crafting routine (things you're allowed to do once a day), and then as soon as I boot steam up, friend was like "Hey, I'm streaming some more Saints Row The Third, come watch!"

I wound up watching that clear up until nearly midnight and I was like "that was fun but I gotta get going!"

I didn't realize that I forgot why I opened Steam in the first place -- the Daily Roll.

Today when I got home from work, I had a nasty bug (still do) and I've been feeling sick. I didn't feel like playing Warframe, and I'm not sure why, but I was like "Uh, I should make sure I got the roll yesterday just in case."

Logging on.....and....DAILY ROLL!

I was like "Oh Crap! I'm glad I did that."

I got 10k creds.

Then, come 8PM, I log on again, and it gives me a Forma. My very first GOOD item to ever come out of a daily roll.

If I hadn't checked before 8PM, I would have lost my logon chain, starting from Day 1 again.

Are you sure you guys are not forgetting to grab yours when your daily roll "Resets"?

Pretty sure rolling a discount token causes bugs, actually.

Sometimes, the best explanation is the easiest one.

It could be true that a token causes bugs, sure. But I just want peeps to analyze what they did and what rewards they got, since it seems the problems are still happening and people are still reporting resets on their rolls.

Sometimes, the best explanation is the easiest one.

It could be true that a token causes bugs, sure. But I just want peeps to analyze what they did and what rewards they got, since it seems the problems are still happening and people are still reporting resets on their rolls.

(Wait, which explanation is the simpler one?)

Yeah, I'm sure some people have just missed their login by a hair. I've been playing constantly for the last couple of weeks though. I'm so obsessive I'm thinking of logging my login rewards on a calender just for fun.

.....are you SURE you're not skipping a logon?

Yes, I am sure. I always play Warframe at certain times each day, every morning and every night, and I KNOW I did not skip a day when I lost my login chain. There's something funny going on with the login chair detector. Sometimes it reduces me down to day 1, sometimes it shoots me up to day 7. Yesterday, for example, it knocked me down to day 1. Today, it shot me up to day 7.

There are definitely some bugs with the login rolls. Yesterday i should have received my day 4 reward and i got reverted back to day 1. Today I was back up to the day 3 rewards (so I'm assuming I'm back to day 5). We'll see if it gives me day 7 two days from now.

A week or two ago, I went from day 7 to day 1 back to day 7 in 3 days.

I log in sporadically throughout the day so there is no way I am going 24 hours without a login, unless I am out of town or something.

Edited by Dantal