Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Reset

tcww

Yep, mine just totally reset as well.  I was just on earlier today and started building a Viper before logging out, so it sure as hell hasn't been more than 24 hours if my 12 hour build time item isn't even complete.

Quite the selective time-warp, if you ask me...  :l

i got the same thing as the rest reset and some fecking lame coupon that lasted 1 day how about you shove your money drive where it belongs and maybe do somthing usefull like not puting blueprints i can just go buy in dailies. you want money advertise the founder offers more they are very good.

Just got reset after months of making sure to log in every day. It's really kind of insulting to get a coupon asking me to pay more money instead of a chance at something good coming from the perspective of a paying customer ($50 founder). Way I see it the glitchy reset just stole 7 chances for a good reward from me.

So, It seems that the reset gets... resetted again. 1 day after it happened to me it was back at my 7 day streak again. Not sure what causes this but it seems to get back to 7 day streaks a day later for most people as the same thing happened to my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

I've run into this issue twice now.  The first time I had the issue resolve itself on my subsequent log-in that would give me a login bonus.

I've just experienced the issue again today upon login.  Hopefully, I'll have a seven day bonus tomorrow when I log-in.  If not I'll post back.  I'm not sure what may have caused this, but I did have my first log-in attempt fail because I used the wrong password.  However, I've done the same thing other days to no ill-effect, so I'm at a loss.  

Hoipefully this can get sorted out.  It's not a deal breaker, but it's a bit irritating.