The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Loki to open up slot for Ember

iDragonfruit

Question

So I currently have a rank 30 Loki and I also have Volt and Ember being built in the foundry. I really want Volt so im keeping him for sure but I do not have enough slots for Ember and Loki so my question is should I sell Loki and keep ember or keep Loki and not claim Ember. Do you think I might regret selling Loki later in the game?

Edited by Parker7573

6 answers to this question

• Everything is personal opinion and preferences.
  • Loki is awesome for Spy mission. In fact he makes them much easier. Spy mission tend to have some insane alerts, not to mention triple data rewards (keys, dual mods etc)
  • Ember is nice for extermination, and generally have some care less gameplay which is nice, butt... she is not essencial. Most other frames could perform similar.
  • Ember butt is stronger than Lokis. We 90% stare at some butts so better be it worth time.
  • Not claiming ember and waiting for extra slots is always the option. If you still have starting 50p extra frame slots is best use.
  • Otherwise running some full extcavetions for keys and then void for ducats holders is decent option.