Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Loki Prime Build Help

DuskLegendary

Question

2 answers to this question

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Loki_prime/t_30_0440023030_2-1-10-4-7-5-5-4-5-8-8-5-13-6-3-46-2-5-55-0-4-466-3-3-479-5-10_55-10-2-6-46-6-466-9-5-9-479-7-13-7-4-9-8-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-25/0

I haven't got my hands on drift mods yet, so you will want to throw Cunning Drift into the mix. Fleeting Expertise is unmaxed becouse power efficiency caps at 75%. Regular Continuity works fine, but Primed is obviously better. Vitality is there to deal with occasional poison, and, TBH, doesn't do S#&$ on high levels - Loki is too squishy to get any real benefits from it. Feel free to forma it out and replace.

Edited by Serafim_94

2 hours ago, Serafim_94 said:

Seems about right, personally I use Quick Thinking in there instead of Vitality. Max efficiency Loki doesn't take much energy to use so the remaining extra energy makes for a good buffer when your shields go down.

I also don't find Cunning Drift to really be necessary, the 15% extra range at this point is rather negligible. I would rather use Mobilize or an elemental bullet jump mod in the Exilus slot for the improved mobility. Being able to move around the map faster means you can cover a larger area with your disarms and also helps counter Loki's squishyness.

If you can get your hands on an Essence Loki Helmet, the 15% extra efficiency means you can tick 2 points off the Fleeting Expertise, saving you an extra 20% power duration, quite useful. These are quite rare nowadays and worth quite a bit of Platinum so I wouldn't count on that too much. I got mine from back in the day when the statted helmets dropped from alerts.

Edited by Cyborger1