Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Ember Power Concept

Crazed_the_Lost

A friend of mine loves ember and as we farmed some prime parts we discussed Ember's power set. We felt that her "1' and "3" could use a change since they often seems to fall by the way side when she is played.

Ember's "1": We felt her fire ball should. upon contact with the enemy have a more impressive result and knock them down as well as those around the target.

Ember's "3": We thought she needed some form of defense so we thought that this ability could work in a way similar to Volt's Shield. The wall of fire would hurt those that crossed over it and it would add fire damage to projectiles fired through it. We also thought that since Volt's Shield adds critical chance Ember's Fire Wall could increase status effect chance.

Well, that's all I've got. I hope it helps, or at least stirs someones thinking juices up a bit.

Ember is one of my favourite frames and i really like these Ideas,

may i throw some more ideas and suggestions into the pool

her "1": and how about creating a little fire AOE similar to frost's "1" ? Also autotargeting would be a nice addition too :P

her "2": it would be great if her accelerant also buffs combined elements which are partly fire (radiation, gas, and explosion), this way she could use it to help her teams dmg output rather than just making her 4 viable...

(pls,at least make it an augment DE)

her "3":  maybe the status increase on her 3 would be to much, considering it is a 360° skill unlike of volt's shield

Edited by ChubbysCurryMcToastKing

Fire ball would benefit greatly from a sort of napalm splash effect like the napalm enemies in game, and should cost less after each continuous cast on a single target or group of targets already effected. I would also like to see world on fire concentrate together on targets hit with fire ball, when they die, it separates back out when the enemy is killed or immediately retargets whoever is hit with another fireball. If the targeted enemy is not dying fast enough, but you need world on fire to be aoe again, hit them again with another fireball. Ember will be chugging energy like this but 2 things 1) this makes her 1 extremely viable and I would use it more, I don't know about everyone else 2) it may help to satisfy the people who complain embers only run around with Wof up and do nothing else. (maybe make Wof into a LoS ability....nah.)

Side note: every enemy in game aside from Ambulas that has any kind of fire attack does it better than Ember, this needs to change. My opinionated two cents.

And the change to 3 is awesome, it would finally make the fire ring useful, funny thing is it's already supposed to set enemies on fire when they run through:D but we all know it doesnt do anything really.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO

• 2 weeks later...