Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection issues

HckNSlash

Question

So, I see people streaming but, I have been able to log on for barely 10 minutes in the past 3 days.

My potato internet usually holds up pretty well, it's stable.  I understand there were DDoS issues but, I see a lot of people in each chat channel when I am finally able to hop in for 30 seconds.

Halp !

6 answers to this question

I have to admit, my experience has been fine with Warframe over the last few weeks, I have not been kicked out at any point. Occasional game finish glitches but nothing very serious.

Have you tried verifying your Steam Cache (if you are on Steam)?

Is your connection alright with other online games?

I mean it took me over 5 hrs to get my sortie done...and I got a stack of 25 cores.  It would have been exciting if I haven't gotten a stack of cores for the last 7 days in a row.  I'd just like to goof off but, I have resorted to grumbling.

Verified my caches on the splash screen but, that has not changed a thing.

Guild Wars 2 ran fine, finished dailies there and did a bit of pvp.

Edited by HckNSlash

I am having trouble connecting too. It takes ages to log in and when I do, after I finish a mission, I get kicked out. This has been going on for the last 3 to 4 days and it is really irritating. I don't know whether it is region because a friend of mine that lives in the same country has been able to play without any problems. I believe it might be that our accounts are assigned to different servers and mine is being attacked? Don't know. I was hoping it would be fixed faster.