The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crashing / Pc Freeze

Black_ScOrpion01

I got since update 8 the problem that my game is crashing often  ( mostly the outside map and most of it at defence ( lost a lot on MOD's and Craftings ) )

" visual driver problem "

My rig

- Geforce GTX 660Ti Phantom with driver's 320.18

- Windows 7 x64

- Intel core i7-3770K

- Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard

- 16 GB RAM ( Corsair )

- Intel SSD 520

- G 35 Headset

- G15 Keyboard

- G 5 Mouse

get shown the problem in

- Game Crash w/ w/o crash report and w/ w/o opening the website for crash help ( or hower it is called )

- PC Freeze with black, white and pink screen.

I tryed

- On a white screen pull out the HDMI cable, stick in and one times it helped to clear the freeze.

- On Pink screen i did the same like on white one and didnt helped. I connected a 2nd screen via digital, then the 1st screen went to red and my computer beeped ones. Nothing else happened. Restart

BTW: The Hangar Part is doing heavy FPS breaks. i think its the animation of the electric wall stuff there.

Kind Regards

ScOrp

Edited by Black_ScOrpion01

sounds like you got a bottlenecking problem

make sure all background programs are closed, try playing in windowed mode, go on a power diet, disable the games use of NVIDIA physX, restart your computer before you play, lower some graphics settings

edit: Download the precision X driver if you don't have it, and if you do make sure you aren't overclocking all the time

edit 2: try a vga input if your card has a slot for one

your monitor may have a problem with your settup

make sure your computer has powerful enough power box

and dust it out

Edited by Tayot84

- the only programs wich are running exept system programs like logitech stuff are Steam and Teamspeak 3

- windowed mode should help in total not just for the outside map... if thats the failure shame on DE

- gfx are lowerd and still same. and btw i can easy play battlefield 3 on max settings.. i could run warframe 3 times on high gfx and my pc wouldn't care that. and i didnt even use this physX

- i start my computer after comming back from work... after hes up, restart and play then ?

- will check that precision x driver thing tomorrow

- my power box is an corsair 650 so yes got enough power and what got the dust in it to do with warframe? BF3 and MoH:Warfighter not crashing and freezing its just warframe same as for the monitor thing

thx for the ideas and help

- Game Crash w/ w/o crash report and w/ w/o opening the website for crash help ( or hower it is called )

Does this mean you sometimes receive a crash report? Is there any chance that you could post the WAR id# that appears after you've submitted the report?

Will do next time.

But got a piece of solution. Guess its something with sound and/or firefox.

watched youtube while warframe was minimized and sound volume went up and down. Went back into warframe after closing firefox and played palus... wave 3 crash ( white screen)

had that sound thing before with firefox and itunes.

maybe it helps

Greetz

ScOrp

Will do next time.

But got a piece of solution. Guess its something with sound and/or firefox.

watched youtube while warframe was minimized and sound volume went up and down. Went back into warframe after closing firefox and played palus... wave 3 crash ( white screen)

had that sound thing before with firefox and itunes.

maybe it helps

Greetz

ScOrp

Strange. Just curious, which version of FireFox do you run and what operating system do you use?

Also, do you happen to be using any sort of antivirus tools installed on your PC (such as Norton)?

its going to suck hard.... im playing since 3 hours 4 crashes... finaly found a hate... 100 meters in front of the exfiltration game crash...

couldnt send the crashreport got failure that couldnt establish connection.

had the last days nearly no crash.. today hotfix and its start again...

going to regret to support this game with my money.. im playing since the open beta weekend and more bugs and S#&$ coming then going...

sorry for my frustation but i think you can understand it

Edit; forgot to say that i had last time a crash where my firefox ( still same version ) had a crash too and i didnt even had it running...

Edit 2 : I turned down the graphix low. ( nearly unpossible to be lower ) and till the change no crash anymore...

Edited by Black_ScOrpion01