Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings, Fellow Tenno! I Need Your Help To Convince Me

Kagefumi

I'm a 2 days old baby and really want to grow up very fast :D

Currently considering to become a GM founder to try out different things in game because I get bored with something repetitive pretty quickly.

Will I regret it? Convince me, please!

I'm a 2 days old baby and really want to grow up very fast :D

Currently considering to become a GM founder to try out different things in game because I get bored with something repetitive pretty quickly.

Will I regret it? Convince me, please!

Personally I found the leap from Master to Grand Mater to be less cost efficient than Hunter to Master. And that leap of faith I took in the direction the game was  at the time was a big one for me, doing the initial donation then the bump to Master over two pay periods.

My opinion the extra large chunk of Plat is the only real perk to Grand Master, the rest is cosmetic. An extra Prime pistol and a your name on the edge of azone map. Sorry but who actually reads that? Once I see the word Reubedo or whatever mat I'm currently looking for I usually stop paying attention. Maybe its just me. I love my 'Cali Prime and Skana Prime because they still both look cool, like my new Frost Prime. B ut withe Update 8 and the new stuff this week there's so much more to ooh & ahh about.

Of course back in the day the Prime weapons and some of the earlier special gear like the glaive where worth more for their two polarity slots. Now any Joe Tenno with the time to kill can use a chunk of Forma or four to tweak the heck out of his Hek! :)

Keep in mind there's only a few things you definitely need Platinum for: Slots for your Frames, Weapons and I guess eventually new Sentinels, and color pallets if you want to looked really pimped out! All of the rest can be farmed if you have the time & patience to grind and do some research.

In the end I'd say don't do it if you're unsure. If you have that much love for the game  and the rady cash, sure go hog wild! Just don't bother if you might end up eating Ramen soup for a week or three!

-ojd- Warlord: "Chi to Meiyo"

{Blood & Honor.}

That is alot of money to spend on a game you are unsure about and have barely played. I would spend more time with the game before you drop that much.

In few words : Easy - Fun - No need to pay to progress - Good gameplay

The main reason to become a GM imho would be to be on the design council and possibly the Prime gear of you really want it.

Hi all, thank you for your input. I have started with Hunter for now and having a lot of fun.

I can only play few hours a day. So, grinding is a big no and not fun for me.

The idea is to have tons of fun with as many gameplay variation as possible to fight my boredom and use my playing time as efficient as I can.

My main concern was the future of the game itself actually. It has so many potential to become an awesome game.

I hope my small contribution combined with the others will help DE to polish this game to be better and better.

I don't mind spending my hard earned money to support a great game developer :)

Hi all, thank you for your input. I have started with Hunter for now and having a lot of fun.

The idea is to have tons of fun with as many gameplay variation as possible to fight my boredom and use my playing time as efficient as I can.

My main concern was the future of the game itself actually. It has so many potential to become an awesome game.

I hope my small contribution combined with the others will help DE to polish this game to be better and better.

Good for you and welcome to the game Tenno!

Great choice, only you can make the responsible choices in how you spend your money.

Other people can't really be left to decide what your coin is worth because only you can make the distinction between what is worthy and worthless.

Also consider joining a clan, the Tenno Shogunate is recruiting active and devoted players of which I am the warlord (we are mostly EU players)

Hopefully you'll find some players in our clan that can help you progress faster.

Also from my personal experience; get an affinity booster, play with team-oriented people and give all the weapons a chance to be 30 because some of them are late bloomers. Though my personal favorites are Braton (quick kills), Hek (ammo efficient), Lex (ammo efficient/pocket sniper), Dual Zoren (especially on loki), Glaive, Schindo.

My favorite warframe would have to be loki, flurrying around with the dual zoren while invisible, enemies splitting in half as if just the top half repelled from their bottom all by themselves. You might have tanks like Rhino that can take a beating, but Loki can go through an entire mission without being hit by a single bullet if you play him right, the same can hardly be said for any other frame.

Great choice, only you can make the responsible choices in how you spend your money.

Other people can't really be left to decide what your coin is worth because only you can make the distinction between what is worthy and worthless.

Also consider joining a clan, the Tenno Shogunate is recruiting active and devoted players of which I am the warlord (we are mostly EU players)

Hopefully you'll find some players in our clan that can help you progress faster.

Also from my personal experience; get an affinity booster, play with team-oriented people and give all the weapons a chance to be 30 because some of them are late bloomers. Though my personal favorites are Braton (quick kills), Hek (ammo efficient), Lex (ammo efficient/pocket sniper), Dual Zoren (especially on loki), Glaive, Schindo.

My favorite warframe would have to be loki, flurrying around with the dual zoren while invisible, enemies splitting in half as if just the top half repelled from their bottom all by themselves. You might have tanks like Rhino that can take a beating, but Loki can go through an entire mission without being hit by a single bullet if you play him right, the same can hardly be said for any other frame.

Thank you so much for your kind advice.

I started with Mag (inspired by Mass Effect) and felt like she has so many thing need to be reworked or improved. Totally below my expectation.

I bought Ash+Lex and having a blast with him. I think he has a lot of stealth potential as well.

I would be more than happy to join your clan, but I'm from Australia, we may have problem with the time zone haha..

Thanks again!