Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Bladestorm weapon

Kiyusuke

Question

Hi ALL,

So I got my Ash Prime yesterday and will do the bladestorm build. Now, I need some help with my melee weapon. What's the fastest weapon that I can equip for bladestorm and what should be the stance and mods? Thanks in advance :)

13 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Kiyusuke said:

Hi ALL,

So I got my Ash Prime yesterday and will do the bladestorm build. Now, I need some help with my melee weapon. What's the fastest weapon that I can equip for bladestorm and what should be the stance and mods? Thanks in advance :)

Melee it self have nothing to do with BS, BS have their own melee

the only benefit equiping your melee are their mods, and only 4 mods affect it (Fury, spoiled strike, Quickening, Body Count)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Blade_Storm

Bladestorm animation speed is only affected by Spoiled Strike and Fury. Spoiled Strike would slow the animations down, while Fury would speed them up.

Since you ought to put Fury on all non-crit melee weapons you have, and since Ash's Teleport can open enemies up to finishers, you might want to look into either a Dagger with a Covert Lethality mod on it (which makes Stealth and Counter Finishers an automatic kill) or one of the Hammer weapons (which have the highest Finisher Damage multiplier, and thus are the next best thing.).

However, if it's specifically Bladestorm you want to boost, you might want a weapon with lots of multi-hit strikes and/or wide swings in its stance combos since Bladestorm increases in power with the melee combo counter. Whip, Blade and Whip, Staff, Heavy Blade, Hammer, Pole-Arm, Fist, and Dual Sword weapons all can rack up combo multipliers fairly quick depending on the stance. I should warn you, though, that this is somewhat impractical without a Body Count mod to increase the timer's duration.

5 hours ago, WernerShadow said:

Melee matters not just the mods on Ash that being said Ash can use the dark dagger(or others) with Covert legality to one shot almost anything using Teleport. also the dark dagger for me works better because of the red veils augment for free energy 

BTW, what's the red veil augment for free energy?

17 minutes ago, Kiyusuke said:

BTW, what's the red veil augment for free energy?

He mean Dark Dager Augment

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Gleaming_Blight

every 1000 affinity earn while equipping/use that dagger it does Blight effect

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Blight

every Blight give you 25% energy restore that's what he mean

If you want great energy recovery, get Zenurik Focus or bring Energy Recovery Pads (get the one from syndicate offering for 10xLarge Team recovery = 400 energy/pads)

Edited by AnTama