Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help for non-void runs

Gefy

Question

So, I need help for Io Jupiter since solo defense is insanely hard. I'm not sure if people will be willing to help me since it's not a void run because all I see in the recruitment tab is H Tsomething something.(Void run hosts) So, sould I ask? I would just feel embarassed if no one answers my request for help. But, thankls anyway. (I need a neural sensor and I figure since this is the only defense mission I have on Jupiter so far it would be a good place to get some(I only unlocked 3 missions*super embarrased*(I don't play Jupiter much)))

Thankls again, Gefy

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

You can simply try your luck going public. May take some time, but some newer players do play planet nodes.

ok, yeah i do that sometimes but since this isn't dark sector, I feel less reassured

1 minute ago, Arrectius said:

If you only need Neural Sensors, you can add me ingame and we can do some Alad V runs, i do that myself for NS.

sure, could you get on at 4 in the maratimes?

What Teloch already said, try your luck at public if you find yourself struggling at non void missions. Asking people in your friendlist can some times turn out helpful as well. And if all three options fail, using a snowglobe frost might do the trick as well ^_^

You should try recruiting chat to see if other people want to help or need to get that mission node completed even if you're feeling a bit shy about it.  It is hard to find people to do missions that is not Void or Dark Sectors, but there are people who wouldn't mind lending a hand.  If I'm not too busy and I see someone asking for help with normal missions or quest missions, more often than not I would help.  You can also go to the recruitment subforum and see who wants to clear the nodes with you.  Maybe you can put together a semi-permanent squad to clear the map? 

If you're in game right now, I would help you do that defense mission.  :)  Anyway, good luck!