The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

43 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

You know,doing requests for money.

my art was meant to be a free service that i do for fun and when i have time, never considered myself good enough to ask for payment

i guess i could have tried to think up payment or something but it really dosnt interest me honestly, im not  skilled enough that it warrants it i feel , plenty of other artist in warframe community trump my abilities in more ways then one 

and as im on XB1 only and most tenno are PC they couldn't trade me  plat . so it just seems like more work 

i did get to play a  fun game with awsome_ethan yesterday ^. ^ we did a survival farm to get plastids 

@(XB1)Awsome Ethan927 thanks again for the game 

On 6/13/2016 at 1:21 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

my art was meant to be a free service that i do for fun and when i have time, never considered myself good enough to ask for payment

i guess i could have tried to think up payment or something but it really dosnt interest me honestly, im not  skilled enough that it warrants it i feel , plenty of other artist in warframe community trump my abilities in more ways then one 

and as im on XB1 only and most tenno are PC they couldn't trade me  plat . so it just seems like more work 

i did get to play a  fun game with awsome_ethan yesterday ^. ^ we did a survival farm to get plastids 

@(XB1)Awsome Ethan927 thanks again for the game 

No problem, I got to test my Ash, which I normally never play, so that was fun.

Edit: I finished my Trinity entry and I am currently working on Nyx. 

Edited by (XB1)Awsome Ethan927