The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Updates

Deluxe skin designs -> tennogen cocnepts

Spoiler

I will no longer be doing  "deluxe skins"art,  instead I will do tennogen concept art /designs, (for  those who have the talent , to try their hand at)

I do not have a pc capable of doing anything like zbrush or the like currently , so ill just leave it up to others who can or want to try

if anything ever gets accepted or made into the game , all i ask is i get one for myself if its implemented

1 commission slot open 

current art project : Duality (equinox fan art) 

current art types :

operator art (just provide the operator image) 

chibi art 

tennogen concepts 

weapon design /art

warframe concept art 

warframe fanart 

alternative helm designs (tennogen concept art) 

I have a problem with forums without bumps, or regardless how content effort is realized (its a general problem, don't worry)  where people can S#&$ out incorrect things, and be absolutely stupid, and people who pour time into our posts are ignored because, I don't know, trains fall from the skies.  eugh, rant over; but its really sad to see good effort go to waste, I used to do a lot of champion concepts for league of legends; I rarely do them because A) boards don't have bump feature B) stupid  people flock to stupidty, and C) you lose the drive when nobody gives you a damn because someone who is a complete idiot breaking all the rules is more interesting than someone who broke down some concept and made it into a playable form.

On 3/30/2016 at 10:13 AM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Greetings Tenno, I go by Mako

I tend to do art in random intervals in my free time, I'm slowly developing my art style as im sued to paper/pen, so enjoy and thanks for checking the thread out 

You can check out more of my work &  art in progress on DeviantArt  & Twitter 

usually just ask and I will try my best to fill the request

Featured:7/21twitter request @the baka potato

Stalkers Little Sister Unmasked yes thats a mask...

CntB8piUkAAIa4k.jpg:large

Warframe Fanart:

Reveal hidden contents

Operator Kuria (7/16) my operator 

Reveal hidden contents

operator_kuria_by_drkmako-daadfd3.jpg

Polarity:6/30 based on my two mag primes 

Reveal hidden contents

polarity  by DrkMako

Danielle appreciation art 5/24 (based on her very own warframes) 

Reveal hidden contents

[de]Danielle appreciation art by DrkMako

Titania Warframe : 3/26 kinda came to me to draw her more as a pinup girl 

Reveal hidden contents

Titiania Warframe fanart (fairy frame) by DrkMako

Current project(s):

Equinox Duality  (features unmasked day/night fighting together)

Umbra unleashed pg 3 

lore art

weapon design

Art Requests:

Reveal hidden contents

I do this for fun, so I do not charge anything for my services

its a first come first serve , my commissions status is displayed in reasons for editing on this post, at the bottom.

If I get behind in progress, I will close commission and not take on any more work till ive completed my current ones 

Art Requester info:

• To start an art request simply PM me the details and leave a post here on the thread  (this is a que process) 
  • I will contact you the requester frequently on the arts design and progress (I tend to draw faster then some so keep that in mind, if not i may be busy with work)
  • If there is a delay in contact with no response for a length of time I will Terminate the commission and move to the next one if you do not forewarn me of a delay
  • art will be placed into a category on my deviant art page when its done

Collaboration Art:

Reveal hidden contents

I find working with other artists and creators to be a fun experience 

if others want to try and dev a art/concept/idea I am usually on bored , so just ask and we will see what we can create together

Tennogen Concept Designs:

Reveal hidden contents

ive been asked this a few times ,yes I am contemplating starting in this field, but it will be a while as i dont yet own a pc capable of 3d art yet ..(im planning for it though)

to those who want to do a design for tennogen based off one of my arts please feel free to try your hand, just list em in the credits 

all i ask if it gets through to xb1 someday, id like to get one myself xD (if questions of split costs of profits is brought up, i wouldn't mind a small cut xD)

Kawaii no desu <3<3<3 she is super cute