The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

15 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

@SharkPot

Hide contents

heres a rough sketch , is this what you had in mind ?thankfully im a optimist 

CphgmXfUsAITFfW.jpg:large

I love it. If only I could be good at art. I got so many idea's but no skill :(. This makes me so happy to see Grineer attain a little bit of happiness.

Edited by SharkPot

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

it could be love , things like clem and steel meridian appear, why not?

Well, the grineer are all sterile and love isn't really relevant since they're busy shoving the tenno and corpus out of the way. Platonic relatonships is a possibility, yet a very low chance.

Spoiler

and clem isn't canon

17 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Well, the grineer are all sterile and love isn't really relevant since they're busy shoving the tenno and corpus out of the way. Platonic relatonships is a possibility, yet a very low chance.

Reveal hidden contents

and clem isn't canon

didnt seem to stop eunuchs   ;D

and clem is always cannon 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Art commission status is closed for now 

(i had to bring to my dog in to the vet for emergency treatment yesturday) the test just got back and he has stomach cancer with less then a year to live 

so I am naturally upset and will be taking some time off from new commissions

sorry in advance 

That is really sad, I could only hope that your dog has a "fun" and comfortable year. As long as he isn't in pain, things should be a little better.  

45 minutes ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

That is really sad, I could only hope that your dog has a "fun" and comfortable year. As long as he isn't in pain, things should be a little better.  

thats the best anyone can hope , and  im getting him meds later today to help hopefully ..

i will be finishing all current art commissions , i just wont be taking on anymore for a bit 

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Art commission status is closed for now 

(i had to bring to my dog in to the vet for emergency treatment yesturday) the test just got back and he has stomach cancer with less then a year to live 

so I am naturally upset and will be taking some time off from new commissions

sorry in advance 

As someone who owns a dog that has one year left to live (She's 13 or 14, can't keep track), that sounds tragic. I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by heskaroid

2 minutes ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

I wish him well, my first cat had liver cancer and died at the age of 18...  sooo; I was like 9 when that happened...

thnx , i know thatf eel also, lost 1 of my cats earlier in the year v. v this year, and a snake a litte after that, is not good so far for pets this year...

(i own a lot of pets, also at one time i had 36 .. total) 

Wither Unmasked (equinox) 

The concept is based on my Equinox named Wither. this was my concept derived of the mid form , as my equinox is all black (and has purple energy), i mainly do melee with her using the nikana prime , using decisive judgment stance (also using  primed reach to  get the finisher set to work :D)

i always saw the midform and night form as a girl in a kimono for some reason. anyway .... just my odd imagination 

this one took some time so hope you enjoy it 

Cpn6TIqUIAA6OVB.jpg:large

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

On 12/8/2016 at 6:31 AM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Wither Unmasked (equinox) 

The concept is based on my Equinox named Wither. this was my concept derived of the mid form , as my equinox is all black (and has purple energy), i mainly do melee with her using the nikana prime , using decisive judgment stance (also using  primed reach to  get the finisher set to work :D)

i always saw the midform and night form as a girl in a kimono for some reason. anyway .... just my odd imagination 

this one took some time so hope you enjoy it 

Cpn6TIqUIAA6OVB.jpg:large

Is it me or does it look like a dark version of Yuki-Onna. Btw looks great. Thats one of the main reason I never owned pets. Way too painful.