The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

6 hours ago, arch111 said:

Even though you do great conceptart for the community (yay!) Be careful not to take on to much, like I did. 

Have you got a maximum of commissions at any time?

At this time you are a great asset to us all, I don't want to see you run your self into the wall ¤_¤

ya ive been thinking of that , i dont want to get burned out. 

i have a queue system so far, but im thinking on a better way to do the commissions 

also thanks xD I went back to the drawing bored and somehow..ended with what some are calling loki's little sister 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

11 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

ya ive been thinking of that , i dont want to get burned out. 

i have a queue system so far, but im thinking on a better way to do the commissions 

Try not to think of it as a thing you must dedicate your time to, if you ever need a break, the least we can do is let you have a break. I mean you are offering us your services for free. 

Just now, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

Try not to think of it as a thing you must dedicate your time to, if you ever need a break, the least we can do is let you have a break. I mean you are offering us your services for free. 

thats what ive been trying to do , ive got  6 works in progress and that seems to be more then enough 

I think ill also restrict the amount of art, some have been asking for multiple arts, while not bad, it does take more to get through, i think ill limit commissions to 1 art per commission which may help reduce the load 

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

thats what ive been trying to do , ive got  6 works in progress and that seems to be more then enough 

I think ill also restrict the amount of art, some have been asking for multiple arts, while not bad, it does take more to get through, i think ill limit commissions to 1 art per commission which may help reduce the load 

Are you limiting it to one at a time or one per person? 

Because I might make another concept when you are not so busy. 

Edited by (XB1)Awsome Ethan927

5 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

That Gremlin drawing was pretty rad.

How can you describe her personality/animation sets?

mischievous personality , and loves to play tricks 

animation set wise dunno, her tail is supposed to move about wildly like a cats , but she is supposed to be semi innocent looking to make enemies underestimate her 

so somthing like this 

gremlyn_v2_reshade_by_drkmako-da1n1nx.jp

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

New OC frame im developing along with all my other art, for this one im going into more detail and design setup \

its going to be a reaper warframe more info on powers /mechanics to come  when its colored 

reaper_warframe_draft_1_by_drkmako-da1xe

oooh~ big scythe and Grineer-ish aesthetics. Neat! I'm kinda getting a Guild Wars 2 Reaper feel from it, though. 

5 minutes ago, Xen_Ashwood said:

oooh~ big scythe and Grineer-ish aesthetics. Neat! I'm kinda getting a Guild Wars 2 Reaper feel from it, though. 

thanks ^.^ , i was playing wukong and was like" ..i wish i had a giant scythe "  ....

so started developing one for fun xD , not sure how it will fit lore wise, im just happy with how it turned out  

10 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

New OC frame im developing along with all my other art, for this one im going into more detail and design setup \

its going to be a reaper warframe more info on powers /mechanics to come  when its colored 

Dang it! I was thinking of something similar, good art though. 

13 hours ago, (XB1)Awsome Ethan927 said:

This is the concept I thought of before seeing your design. 

Reveal hidden contents

EternalDrk Mako's design: 

lol sorry xD, ive been working on this in my off time 

14 hours ago, Xen_Ashwood said:

Seems like it would be fun to use a scythe like that. Ever played Darksiders 1 or 2?

yea a while back

im planning to make the passive boost scythe/kamas damage like wukon staff, excal single swords 

4 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Maher the dark Harvester 

( concept will appear in fan cocnepts after back view is  done) 

maher_the_reaper__by_drkmako-da225uj.jpg

Very nicely done. And looking at this, he just GOT to have a high armor-rating right?

Looks like the plague and destroyer side of death where Nekros is the shady Nekromancer.