Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Ticket and a question

Necr0tic

Question

So i opened a ticket to support 5 days ago, and they say they are under heavy load. I guess i have to wait longer, anyway.

My ticket was about recovering the Ether Daggers blueprint which i must of deleted a while back from the "Stolen Dreams" quest reward. I have been playing for 5 months and 3 weeks and have yet to see an alert with the Ether Daggers blueprint! I guess im asking if its possiable to get it back? cuz mastery is end game :)

10 answers to this question

I don't really see it as "punishment", you played the game long enough to know you rank up using weapons and frames. Selling a BP is a pretty un-smart thing to do especially as it doesn't count against you in any way to hold onto it.

This is more a poor " in game " life choices issue. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us don't have someone we can go to and be like "I was stupid, fix it" in real life, why should the game be much better?

6 minutes ago, Necr0tic said:

So i opened a ticket to support 5 days ago, and they say they are under heavy load. I guess i have to wait longer, anyway.

In general DE has the worst support queue length I have ever experienced. It's usually over a week before you'll get a response, and probably much longer.

unfortunately you most likely will not see a alert for ether daggers as there are a reward from stolen dreams. as for your ticket there will most likely say that you have deleted and can no longer obtain them and since you did not submit a ticket as soon as it happened it is even less likely that you will receive ether daggers.

they do plan to allow you to redo quest at some point so you will have to wait until then.

2 hours ago, (PS4)tknowles said:

they do plan to allow you to redo quest at some point so you will have to wait until then.

I'll believe it when I see it. There is a large amount of stuff they've been saying they'll do for years but they never seem to get around to doing it.

I have been asking for ways to re obtain these daggers with no luck, it would be nice if it was like Baro or Darvo inventory but only obtainable if you had already completed the quest, that way there be no sort cut to get them, but no punishment for those of us that sold the item or BP..