Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Four Syndicate Support

Tortolonch

Question

Heyo,

After choosing the Perrin Sequence, I realized that the Steel Meridian has more rewards for the frames that I have/want.

I still want to keep Perrin as my main syndicate, but want to raise my standing with Steel Meridian as much as possible. 

I realize getting two enemy syndicates to work is difficult, but humor me, as this could help out a few other people with the other pairings.

Any suggestions as to how to accomplish this would be gratifying.

6 answers to this question

You can rank up Red Veil primarily and New Loka as a secondary and get positve net rep with Red Veil, New Loka, Steel Meridian, and Perrin Sequence. New Loka has a -50% rep against Steel Meridian, but Red Veil only gives penalties against Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis so you can rank that up freely and New Loka in lesser amounts so as to not piss off Steel Meridian to the point of you losing ranks. DO NOT wear Steel Merdian or Perrin Sequence sigils, as the former will piss off both New Loka and Perrin Sequence and the latter would completely kill off Steel Meridian.

Huh that really is a pickle, I have gone through it in my head a few times and I don't think that there is an ideal solution with the two opposing factions.  I have three on the go and all it requires is some sigil swapping and only running missions for one of them to ensure all three have good standing (and remembering to take off the sigil when not running those missions).  I think that you can have more than three, but it would require quite a bit more micromanagement (which I can't be bothered with) .

But on to your main point in which I am trying to assist in.  The only way that I could think of to keep both Steel and Perrin positive is to switch to Red Veil/New Loka and use the Perrin Squence and Steel Meridian sigils while doing their missions to keep the numbers balanced. It will be a lot more work on your end to ensure you have the right sigils on, but it is one of the only ways that I can think of to keep both Perrin and Steel Meridian positive.

Other option is to find a couple of friends/clan mates whom have the syndicates you need mods for.

That's all I can think of now, but I'm sure that there are other out there whom have done the syndicate standing shuffle successfully.

You'll need to rank up Perrin Sequence and Steel Meridian passively, as in, you can only wear the Red Veil and New Loka sigils. This is what I do to have 4 syndicates, which are Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, Perrin Sequence, and New Loka.

What you'll want to do is get New Loka and Perrin Sequence with a good amount of rep saved up, and start up on Red Veil. As you gain rep for Red Veil, Steel Meridian will gain rep at a 50% rate. Slowly but surely, you can level up Steel Meridian this way. It'll take a while, but you can eventually have 4 syndicates at max rank and an absolute battery of augment mods and specters at your disposal.

Using Red Veil and New Loka to level them, this should be easy enough.  The big thing you need to be conscious of is that Steel Meridian still takes a smaller penalty from New Loka (-50%), so you'll need to be careful that this doesn't result in losing rank (if your rating with SM starts to get too low, switch to earning rating with Red Veil).  Going with Red Veil and Perrin Sequence could also work, but New Loka is more efficient.

Theoretically, you could even work a 5th syndicate in there, but the balancing act gets a lot more complicated at that point

A big thanks to everyone for replying, I just want to summarize what I have to make sure I'm not missing anything.

• Focus primarily on Red Veil to raise standing with Steel Meridian.
  • Raise standing with New Loka to raise standing with Perrin Sequence.
    • Make sure my affiliation with New Loka does not lower my standing with Steel Meridian too drastically.
  • Stop wearing my (Much Loved) Perrin Sequence Sigils, or I'll kill off any hope with Steel Meridian.
  • Finally, see if anyone would like to trade me some mods.

Hopefully I got all that right, and thanks again for replying. Feel free to correct me if I missed something important.