Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sword Swing noise when selecting Paris Prime in Arsenal

RedVeilOperative

Hey DE,

Just after the update of 18.7 for PC, I went to check out the new Paris skin in the Arsenal, but it wasn't there. However, that isn't the problem. Now whenever I select the Paris Prime as my primary weapon (as well as go into any of it's sub-menus like Upgrades and Appearance), it makes a sound that resembles a shortsword being hit against an enemy.

I haven't tried this with Oberon or the Ack and Brunt yet, but you may want to check those too.

EDIT: I have just noticed that it's only the Prisma Arrow skins causing this problem. Any other arrows seem to be working fine.

EDIT 2: This sound glitch also occurs when returning from a mission.

Edited by KaztoraMusic

2 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

The sound glitch is a skana that appears as your warframe color I noticed this now on my nezha it points up into the ceilings.

I've seen people on regional chat and the art/animation thread saying that the actual quiver of the Paris is full of Skanas instead of arrows. Either that or the quiver is a Skana. one of the two. However, the only issue I'm getting is that my arrows are invisible and it's making the Skana sound. Pretty weird bug IMO.