Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Stances that already come "equipped"

(XBOX)Bait Fo Life

Question

So I recently noticed after finishing the second dream quest and equipping broken war that the weapon came with its own stance already, The vengeful revenant.  Looking at the melee combos, I realized like other stances, certain combos can be unlocked through fusion.  However when I go to my mod collection, I can't find the stance anywhere (looked in the stance catergory for mods, searched for it using the search bar), and when I go to mod the weapon, the stance slot is empty, though when I go into a mission without a stance, I have the vengeful revenant stance.  I have also had this problem with the primal fury stance with Wukong.  Not sure if I'm just being a noob or if there is a legitimate issue here that can be resolved or a bug.

Any insight or help is greatly appreciated. 

5 answers to this question

Vengeful revenant default attack in inbuilt into Broken War with no stance. You don't actually get the stance, just the first attack combo.

Same with Primal Fury, its pre-built into Wukong's ultimate, can't be removed and only activates when you active Wukong's ultimate.

Broken-War's basic combo is set to that of Vengeful Revenant by default. This persists even with a different stance equipped. This is a weapon feature. You do not actually get the stance, just the combo.

The stance is a rare drop from Conculysts on the Moon. I must note that it is extremely rare, without exaggeration, and if you wish to get it I hope you're either very rich or very patient.

8 hours ago, Tyranthius said:

Broken-War's basic combo is set to that of Vengeful Revenant by default. This persists even with a different stance equipped. This is a weapon feature. You do not actually get the stance, just the combo.

The stance is a rare drop from Conculysts on the Moon. I must note that it is extremely rare, without exaggeration, and if you wish to get it I hope you're either very rich or very patient.

Lol I am not rich, nor patient, I was just curious.  Thank you all for your help.

19 hours ago, NovusNova said:

Vengeful revenant default attack in inbuilt into Broken War with no stance. You don't actually get the stance, just the first attack combo.

Same with Primal Fury, its pre-built into Wukong's ultimate, can't be removed and only activates when you active Wukong's ultimate.

I have watched some videos on Wukong (Mogamu) and he mentions doing an Alt fire combo, which I don't know what that translates into for consoles, but I noticed that those combos are locked away and was wondering how do I unlock them?