Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Equinox Sleep build/ Rest Build

LemonEnterprise

Question

12 answers to this question

Max power efficiency and max power range along with a nice chunk of duration should do the trick!

3 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

Also i have a question, is the sleep single target or can it be AOE if so how.

AoE. You cast it on a spot and it puts everyone into sleep around it.

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

Max power efficiency and max power range along with a nice chunk of duration should do the trick!

AoE. You cast it on a spot and it puts everyone into sleep around it.

But the last time i tried it dint work, i puts only 2 enemies to rest. And when you say cast it on a spot u mean like target it on the ground? Sorry i dont really understand :P

Just now, LemonEnterprise said:

But the last time i tried it dint work, i puts only 2 enemies to rest. And when you say cast it on a spot u mean like target it on the ground? Sorry i dont really understand :P

Cast it on the ground around enemies or directly at an enemy doesn't matter. With max range you should get around 12.5m radius to put enemies into sleep. Put in stretch and overextended.

11 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Cast it on the ground around enemies or directly at an enemy doesn't matter. With max range you should get around 12.5m radius to put enemies into sleep. Put in stretch and overextended.

So i take max overextend, stretch. Max NarrowMinded and continuity, Constitution. Max Fleeting Expertise and Streamline. Max Energy siphon and cunning drift. And one last spot maybe for redirection?

Just now, LemonEnterprise said:

So i take max overextend, stretch. Max NarrowMinded and continuity, Constitution. Max Fleeting Expertise and Streamline. Max Energy siphon and cunning drift. And one last spot maybe for redirection?

I said max range dear lemon. Narrow minded is max range? Nah maaan, no narrow minded! Constitution and continuity are enough. Also put in a rank 3 fleeting expertise as this with streamline is enough. Last spot put in vitality because you can heal yourself with night equinox' 4.

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

I said max range dear lemon. Narrow minded is max range? Nah maaan, no narrow minded! Constitution and continuity are enough. Also put in a rank 3 fleeting expertise as this with streamline is enough. Last spot put in vitality because you can heal yourself with night equinox' 4.

u just need vitality to help u a bit i can tell u my sleep build.... vitality.streatch.overextended.flow.streamline/primed continuity.calm and frenzy augment..anf for last mod use   natural talent...it will help u in sticky situations...

Just now, ashrah said:

u just need vitality to help u a bit i can tell u my sleep build.... vitality.streatch.overextended.flow.streamline/primed continuity.calm and frenzy augment..anf for last mod use   natural talent...it will help u in sticky situations...

ok thanks :)