Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Sortie third mission now has a chance to be an Assassination mission against a functionally unkillable boss!

TheLexiConArtist

On 4/1/2016 at 10:21 PM, giantconch said:

Actually, its Mags rework thats on the way.

WE picked a team combination that we knew would work great on completing the task at hand. Like, are you trying to give me grief because of that? Are you angry at me because I didnt run in with crap like a wukong, zephyr, nezha and banshee and get my &#! kicked around 5 times struggling?

Ehh, a properly built banshee with a decent weapon like a Lex Prime/Lanka might actually be able to one-shot even level 100 vay hek if she knows what she's doing.

14 hours ago, EDYinnit said:

Define struggling? I killed it on my first attempt, didn't ever feel like I was in an unwinnable situation. I'm just using the thread to provide observations as I go, from the perspective of.. not using instant success like grossly overtuned weapons and godmode warframes.

Same as Kela, the problem's just with the complete unengaging effect of adding exponent stats (and some further augmentations).

You want the bosses to have even less HP than they have now? Ambulas was a total joke.

Molecular Prime > Antimatter Drop > Tigris = boom Ambulas dead in like 5 seconds

There are plenty of warframes and weapons in this game that can deal insane amounts of damage. If you can not figure out how to deal damage than you have no one to blame but yourself.

2 hours ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

You want the bosses to have even less HP than they have now? Ambulas was a total joke.

Molecular Prime > Antimatter Drop > Tigris = boom Ambulas dead in like 5 seconds

There are plenty of warframes and weapons in this game that can deal insane amounts of damage. If you can not figure out how to deal damage than you have no one to blame but yourself.

You multiplied damage from one of the strongest burst weapons in game by a factor of 8 while also overcoming the drawbacks of spread and range through a specific warframe synergy.

Which is cool, but that's like me saying the Ogris is fine because I can slap Heavy Cal on it and use Ivara to multiply the rocket damage by 15 times while removing the accuracy penalty and risk of self-damage. I can do that, but it doesn't alter the fundamental properties.

The cheap tactics and free damage still exist, and for any non-overly-synergised spike of instakill damage, that leaves players potentially suffering for things they can't be expected to shrug off because of the overscaled stats, or counteract because of the lack of adequate telegraphing.

On 3/31/2016 at 1:55 PM, Nomen_Nescio said:

That's what you get when the devs listen to the people who cry "too ez, we deserve... a ... challenge!". Now have your giant a** bulletsponge boss of lvl 100, enjoy your nothing. *sarcasm off* 

Oh, wow, you played Destiny too? ;D

Wait till they patch in baby bumpers

Inaros with corrosive staticor (3 forma) and Ember Prime with latron (0 forma) was enough. Admittedly, the fight was lenghty and consumed few pizzas until we beat his self-healing (which was over the top, by the way) but it was not impossible.

15 hours ago, TheJagji said:

>Playes the End Game High Lvl Stuff

>Complains that its to high Lvl

lol

When will you people understand that most of the people complaining aren't complaining about it being hard, but about it being a cheap way to raise the diificulty

everyone's complaint is that this particular boss fight is a fight in wich you wait 80% of the battle thanks to the boss being invulnerable most of the time and even when not has a minute hitbox wich rotates nonstop while hovering all over the place erratically 

there was an event with a super jackal or whatever wich was invulnerable most the time and no one complaint about it why? 

because players actually had some control of the fight they  could spawn bursas wich they killed then  hacked  and then it broke the boss's invulnerability for a few seconds , it wasnt a battle relying on pure randomness  or  running  the cheesiest of build compositions