Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this build ideal for Nezha?

GhostlyGoatzz

Question

Hey guys. So i'm getting my Nezha today and i've spent quite alot of time trying to find out how i should build him. So far, the best i've come up is this0STudTs

I'm mainly focusing on Power Strenght and Efficiency. Is that build okay or a total no-go?

Since the build dosen't show you what stats i will be getting, i can tell you:

Power strenght 175%

Power range 103%

Power Efficiency 160%

Power Duration 110%

Edited by GhostlyGoatzz

5 answers to this question

The way I see it is it depends what you want Nezha to do best and second best ..

for me I want power and armor for the warding halo to speed "tank" while having a decent divine spears crowd control .

if you want to run an extremely speedy cc build or a build that would use all his powers a lot then you want efficiency and duration with a little power strength .

i have armored agility , power strength mods , steel fiber , primed flow and I think streamline with something else and the power drift mod and it helps everything for DPSing with a mobile tank style of play ..

basically you you aren't wrong however you mod Nezha it just depends what you want him to do (damage,tank,crowd control,cc&buff which would be his fire Walker ability which can help others,do damage and cc and heal you if you mix it with Blazing Chakram properly) .

It all depends on what ability you want to specialize in. 

I build my nezha with warding halo in mind so i focus on strength and armor. Efficiency is always one of my favorites so you can spam your abilities but just keep an eye on duration for divine spears if you plan on using that at all. If you have primed continuity then you can throw that on to counter fleeting expertise's minus duration.

If you get a bunch of range then you can do this... doesn't even matter how much health your halo has. melee can't touch you.