Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate doesn't work :/

HND_Killer

Question

I can't lvl up in my syndicate... [Cephalon Suda].

It required Nova p helmet,+500,000 Credits, And i have enough credits and even TWO Nova p helmet.

And it still says "You don't have the required sacrifice to earn this title".

And.. I can't Screenshot from some reason in this game -.-

Help please?

7 answers to this question

Have you crafted the helmet from the blueprint? Suda is wanting a fully crafted Nova P helm, not the blueprint. Regarding the screenshot, if you're playing it through Steam then F12 will take the screenshot. I don't know what Warframe's innate screenshot button is though.

Anyway, if you do have a crafted helmet and the credits but it still won't work, send a ticket in to support. They'll get you sorted out.

Edited by calmchaos

2 minutes ago, calmchaos said:

Have you crafted the helmet from the blueprint? Suda is wanting a fully crafted Nova P helm, not the blueprint. Regarding the screenshot, if you're playing it through Steam then F12 will take the screenshot. I don't know what Warframe's innate screenshot button is though.

Anyway, if you do have a crafted helmet and the credits, send a ticket in to support. They'll get you sorted out.

F6 is the right choice to make Screenshots. It's a ingame Feature and adding Metadata to the Screenshot if you planned to send it to support.