Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift from lotus Ammo Drum Alert <3

TyrannosauRayz

58 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Submit a ticket to support.

Yeah I'll get on that

55 minutes ago, LastTouch said:

Tell them how the game is messed up by not giving you the most precious, rare, beautiful, needed mod... They will probably give you 20k and laugh at you >:)

I think it would have been funnier if they would have given a vacuum out instead. :P

1 hour ago, 2old4gamez said:

I just might have a spare Ammo Drum you can have.

;)

pretty sure i have some extra's LOL..... 

sTuxX1c.jpg
I deeeet eeeet went ape with my hammer, was easy enough :P

here's hoping there's something more to it tho xD

Edited by NeZQ
screen didnt show up at first - missed a letter

Alert was fun, 2 Inaro and 1 Ash (sadly other Ash d/c).

All the heals and knife pokes \o/

Good thing they made Juggernaut 1 spawn cap, for us it attack with 3 minutes left. :v Oh joy. 

Thankfully I had Moon Tokens stacked so I kept group up till the end :clem:

1 hour ago, Demogarose said:

This is only funny if there is a REAL GOTL after the dev stream, otherwise is a giant F*** you to the players.

April Fools is NOT an excuse to be an A****** and screw people over.

When the reward is literally an ammo drum and one credit, you don't need to do the alert.

I don't know why you did the alert and complained about it to DE. What, you don't have any ammo drums?

Masochist

Oh gosh,how you could do this? it was already boring enough that i had to call my brother to change me and in the end you really gave 1 credit and ammo drum xD

He is so devestated now :P But on the bright side,he had a blast carrying his team! Thank you very much DE :D

Finished it with my friend. Excalibur for the damage and Hysteria Valkyr for the revives and the Ancients ;)

Spoiler

The 2nd Gift of Lotus was pretty hard - those Lv 10-15 were a real challenge :D

2 hours ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

April fools joke is just that, a joke. But De tells u wut it is, where's the joke? If u actually got something different then it would be a joke, but u actually get what they posted....De doesn't apparently know how to do April Fools jokes...laugh is on them, makes them look like a bunch of scrubs...lol

No. The real troll is that people believe that DE wouldn't make them do a one hour survival for such terrible reward. So everyone is going to run the mission assuming they are going to get a good reward for their efforts later. The April Fools joke is that they will not. 

1 minute ago, DaemonPrinceAdam said:

No. The real troll is that people believe that DE wouldn't make them do a one hour survival for such terrible reward. So everyone is going to run the mission assuming they are going to get a good reward for their efforts later. The April Fools joke is that they will not. 

You get something better - there is a 2nd alert if you finish the 1st ;)