Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Full Warframe House

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Hokiyo said:

I quit, nothing works no matter what i do it wont post

nah dont give up man. so what you do is upload the image to a image host site like photobucket then you get the link and click "insert other media" on your lower right and paste the url there.

I do plan on making every single card of this deck (the Tenno cards are done and so are the symbols, it's just placing it all together)

But I will post the others when they are complete, (all pictures are screen shot edits) (to view full, right click , open image in new tab, then click it)

HzT6fVL.jpg

Edited by Real_Masloff

1 hour ago, ACHELOUS said:

nah dont give up man. so what you do is upload the image to a image host site like photobucket then you get the link and click "insert other media" on your lower right and paste the url there.

See, i did that with tumblr and nothing happened 

I'm not a genius as to putting pictures on here, this is the one I previously had posted but was unable to open. I happen to have a bit of bad luck with warframe lol

ZjmPfW8.jpg

Edited by Rauxa9
Link wasn't there, again

7 hours ago, (PS4)AyeSarita said:

CAN I MAKE A FULL Digital  Code Universal Full Custom War frame Deck of Cards that can be played with and even added to the game and can actually  play with on any platform app ??

Or do just want images of the set???

The second will do but I am sure everyone will apreciate your hard work on the first one.