The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Full Warframe House

[DE]Megan

Hi there :)
This is my entry for this contest.

And of course a description to the design:
I have created a mockup to show you, how it looks like when its printed :)
I have the plan for all the cards, but only created a few, to keep you guys in intrest ;)

So I used for the 4 different card types 4 fractions: Tenno, Stalker (for me it's a fraction :D ), Corpus and Grineer.
All the cards using the tenno font, both numbers and letters.

No description needed for the numbers, but for the higher cards: Jack: Frost prime and Ash prime, Queen: Nova prime and Ember prime, King: Excalibur prime and Rhino prime.

Hope you like my work. :)

(more images can be found in here)

A2NHao0.jpg

EImkUsF.jpg

26A0fhw.jpg

jS10Bs0.jpg

Edited by Eratron

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Vapor Mystic said:

How do I send in a picture of my drawing

upload your image to a image sharing site, ex. imgur, and then copy the BB code and paste it into a response here

10 hours ago, spawn-4774 said:

Your artwork is great, but it feels very over-sexualized and I feel like there are definitely some young kids who play Warframe...I dunno if there needs to be some kind of warning for mature content here? These might be inappropriate for playing cards, as minors would most likely have access to these cards too.

Edited by liliacam

10 hours ago, spawn-4774 said:

16 minutes ago, liliacam said:

Your artwork is great, but it feels very over-sexualized and I feel like there are definitely some young kids who play Warframe...I dunno if there needs to be some kind of warning for mature content here? These might be inappropriate for playing cards, as minors would most likely have access to these cards too.

Aye, seriously not a fan of that. And besides, it's totally not in the spirit of Warframe.  That nude Joker Suda is completely superfluous!

9 часов назад, Vkkhamul сказал:

Да, серьезно не поклонник этого. И к тому же, это совершенно не в духе Warframe. Это обнаженная Joker Suda СОВЕРШЕННО лишнее!

I will consider your suggestions

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:52 PM, Yurimagination said:

If someone were to make a complete deck of cards Involving the Tenno, Corpus, Grineer, and Infested that would be amazing.

Yeah like Hearts would be Tenno, Diamonds Corpus, Spades Grineer, and Clubs Infested or something like that.

15 hours ago, Eratron said:

Spoiler

Hi there :)
This is my entry for this contest.

And of course a description to the design:
I have created a mockup to show you, how it looks like when its printed :)
I have the plan for all the cards, but only created a few, to keep you guys in intrest ;)

So I used for the 4 different card types 4 fractions: Tenno, Stalker (for me it's a fraction :D ), Corpus and Grineer.
All the cards using the tenno font, both numbers and letters.

No description needed for the numbers, but for the higher cards: Jack: Frost prime and Ash prime, Queen: Nova prime and Ember prime, King: Excalibur prime and Rhino prime.

Hope you like my work. :)

(more images can be found in here)

A2NHao0.jpg

EImkUsF.jpg

26A0fhw.jpg

I'm really liking the set! Inspired me to consider giving the contest a shot lol.

Though a side note, if you plan to make a Joker card but have no idea what to put on it, Clem says hi *nudge* *nudge* c;

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:10 PM, [DE]Megan said:

MZnEWsi.png
Card games are an essential summer pasts- time as you’re soaking in those Phobos rays with fellow Tenno. As the weather heats up it’s time to dig out those Warframe playing cards and flex your full house! Is Loki your King, or does he take the Joker spot? Show us your unique Warframe playing cards!

How to Enter
Create Warframe themed playing cards IRL and submit an image of them in this thread for judging!

Need an Example?

Reveal hidden contents

KAGeDj3.jpg

Fy3kpPc.jpg

sNnicri.jpg

Nt7tOmw.jpg

Rules
One submission per person
Do not use art that is not yours
Playing cards must be Warframe themed
A whole deck is not necessary (you can make as many or little as you wish - your choice!)
Playing cards do not need to be tangible (like the example), an image of your creation is acceptable as well
Do not reserve spots in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your Warframe playing cards printed/shown on Prime Time!
2nd place – 500 Platinum!
3rd place – 250 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creativity and uniqueness when making their playing cards!

This contest starts now until April 14th at 1:00 p.m. EDT! 

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Deals yourselves in and have fun!

17 hours ago, Vkkhamul said:
On 4/5/2016 at 10:33 AM, spawn-4774 said:

17 hours ago, liliacam said:

Aye, seriously not a fan of that. And besides, it's totally not in the spirit of Warframe.  That nude Joker Suda is completely superfluous!

I dont mind the artwork, however, the first two images are not even his/hers. They are from two different people (The Lotus image was a clan emblem for Knights of Outer Heaven and i'm not sure who drew it, but you can easily tell that he resized the lotus image and the Suda image was drawn by DarikaArt on DeviantArt [http://darikaart.deviantart.com/art/Cephalon-Suda-Warframe-516440660]). Also, since this is an M rated game. I do not agree with kids on this game, but I do see why they would since its free and their profile might not be of their real age. 

CLEM! Clem!

Clem clem clem CLEM clem!                                                                                                                                                                                            Clem clem clem Clem cLeM clem, clem clem. Clem clem clem "clem-clem" clem CLEM clem clem.

Clem clem CLEM clem clem. :)

Clem,

-Clem

(Some say he's not playing with a full deck)

qSPYmHv.png

(Edit: clem clem CLEM clem)

7PloLWr.pngHZu8JeH.pnguk6DE92.pngc4CSkQ2.pngOSMi5Aw.png12sd0c5.pngrIqyTBU.png

Edited by john.sez
Retouched mask/attached images of back. Added reason for previous edit. 4/13/16: added single face pictures

14 hours ago, (PS4)satsukixpenny said:

Hi im so sorry for asking but are we to make regular old playing cards or specific type of cards such as the trading cards? I am in the process of making a tarot card currently. If that is wrong I'll fix it. thank you! 

DE doesnt seem to be answering whether non-standard cards are acceptable, nor whether art based off of screenshots/models will be allowed. those are really the 2 questions most asked throughout this thread but nobody knows. hopefully your tarot cards work, but nobody can say for sure