Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Full Warframe House

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Vorplayz said:

Erm I went on warframe got different angles and poses of different Tenno and here are my cards. Wukong is my King as he is God like, Nova Is my queen cause WHY NOT!!!!!

Limbo's the joker (we all saw that coming) And Mesa is the Ace...................

Also I wasn't sure how to upload my pics so I put a Gyazo link (Enjoy!!!!)

https://gyazo.com/51185147ef93997c285b7f29775b04bd

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

The way you made it your Limbo is a Jack of Hearts, not a Joker. Just so you know :)

Here is my attempt, I didnt choose this or this warframe to fit a symbole in particular, just having fun to draw Prime and do a special dark design for them. :)

kgLOiFi.jpg

Edited by Neko11

Hi, that is my enter ^ ^                                                                                                    (Warframe's are not standard images its a vector edition.)

73YtI0I.png?1

Edited by KageOukami

I will be legitimately shocked if this person's entry doesn't win.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Neko11 said:

Here is my attempt, I didnt choose this or this warframe to fit a symbole in particular, just having fun to draw Prime and do a special dark design for them. :)

kgLOiFi.jpg

On 4/2/2016 at 8:07 PM, (XB1)KionStelz said:

So... I had this great idea for the cards but the current quantity of primes is short by 1... Lol, and the back is very self explanatory but i would gladly pay $10 or even $15 for a deck of warfrmae cardss...

Did you use Umbra Excal? If not, then you could use that to finish out the primes.