Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 8

d3athgr4

Question

Hello everyone.Can someone plz help me with the last jump on mastery 8??The obsticle is way to high and far away to reach with ctrl+jump every time i get up to 3/4 of the distance and then i fail.7 dayz in a row im failing this plz someone has any idea wth im doing wrong?Im about to blow up with anger plz help the test is this 

Edited by d3athgr4

3 answers to this question

All I really know to say is bullet jump. You also have a second jump besides your bullet jump. You can use it before or after the bullet jump. If you've got access to any of the bullet jump mods, then equip those. (Mobilize is probably cheapest to max out and give highest bullet jump bonus)

I'll log in and try it out and see if there's anything else I can suggest.
Also, if it's giving you difficulty, then it's important to know that you can go to Simaris' location in any Tenno Relay (at the back, up the tube elevator and on the right) and practice the Mastery Rank tests an unlimited number of times to make sure you have it down before actually attempting to qualify.

Uhm, do it just like in the video?  Look straight and bullet jump, aim glide then double jump to get some forward momentum on to the platform.  Also, go to simaris' room in the relay to practice.

Edited by Gelkor