Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have 277 Plat, what should I use it for?

(PSN)andy-matter

Question

Hey folks, relatively new player here (started about a month ago and am loving it so far), and I today bought a bit of platinum to play around with, only to find myself torn. So given the price of in game items what would you do with this amount of platinum? I've got my eye on some of the other frames, but also weapons might be nice, etc etc. Just looking for a bit of input! Thanks :)

8 answers to this question

Slots are probably the best things to save for since you can farm almost anything else but it's really up to preference I tend to buy new frames when the updates come out because I'm too lazy to farm for them or at the very least I will rush them but that's just me

As a player since closed beta, I'll say this:

Prioritize buying slots, some for frames, but mainly for weapons. Depending how you want to manage your Frames, if you're not a hoarder, 10 total should be enough. For guns, I would say 3-4 times as much.

Don't ever buy Frames or weapons with plat, unless you're rich, and have nothing else to spend money on. Get your equipment normal way, so you'll have more fun playing, and it'll give you quite visible goal to get to.

You might want to spend a bit of money on palettes, or some syandana, but those aren't priorities, so they can wait

Try running many void missions that yeld multiple rewards, like defense and survival, this way you'll get prime stuff for yourself, and prime junk for Baro, where you'll be able to buy some other cosmetics.

You can either use it for:

1. Fashion fraaaaame! :)

2. Give it all to me!

April's Fool jokes aside, you'll want to use them for slots. If you have enough, then you can fashion frame. Or be generous and kind enough to donate it to a helpful person like me :D