Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New game+ mode / Repeatable story quests

fatpig84

Anyone actually interested in able to redo quests ?
I mean with more and more cinematic quests being available, sometimes I would like to go back in time and see how I would have handled it in a different way.

It doesn't need to drop the quest rewards, but sometimes I want to try and see how would I have handled the game in a different way.

For example, i used Loki and wtfpwn Shadow Stalker and Hunhow as poetic justice (they killed another Loki).
But now perhaps I want to try Excalibro or Volt and wonder how would I have played differently.

I know DE has a lot on their plate right now, U19, Star Chart 3.0 and on.
But just an old timer asking for a request.

Edited by fatpig84

I would like to replay the quests just for the story/lore. I'm sure there are some things I missed and have always wanted to go back and really pay attention to what is being said. I'd like to redo the quests but not necessarily start from scratch like you would in a new game+ mode.

12 minutes ago, RideaTear said:

I would like to replay the quests just for the story/lore. I'm sure there are some things I missed and have always wanted to go back and really pay attention to what is being said. I'd like to redo the quests but not necessarily start from scratch like you would in a new game+ mode.

I currently solo quest to avoid Pugs who skip everything.
It is a work around, but not the best one.