Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming for Tower 3 and 4 Sabotage

NecroWolf

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, NecroWolf said:

I don't really know the way that drops work for void keys but I'm looking to farm for tower 3 and 4 sabotage what's the best place to farm for them?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Keys#Farming_Void_Keys

This has a table with all possible drops.

I advice against searching By Key as it may lead to missions with very diluted drop table.

See which mission type, in which planet fits you best as not all missions give all the keys within a Tier category (ex: if you're looking for T3 Sabotage and enjoy DarkSector Survival, Origin System > Neptune > Kelashin, can be the option for you as it only drops 3 different keys being one of them the T3 Sab in this case).

3 hours ago, Bouldershoulder said:

Hieracon on Pluto yields both T3 and T4 keys.

To expand on this, if you don't already know, it's an excavation mission. Keys drop in excavation missions on the 3rd extractor and then every 4th after that. So you will get a key on extractor 3, 7, 11, etc. This is a guaranteed key, not a chance at a key like other mission types. Hieracon can drop T3 and T4 keys, and since it's guaranteed to drop one on the 3rd extractor it's relatively easy to farm up a lot of T3-4 keys by going to 3 and repeating until you have what you need.