Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About re-distribution of events weapon.

keplet

Hi TENNO.

I want to let you guys opinion:)

Merchant in the relay is made to the system that will distribute the weapons and MOD, it was passed a few months.
I've got the system does not fall to the full.

Why?

Even though you get a past event over time items, it was able to obtain merchant is implemented in Dukat and credit.
Do not you think funny?

I weapon can get without having to events?

You are not do not have to anymore event!

Strange sentence Nanoha, because you are using the translation site!

Which language is your mother tongue? Preferably you right in your mother tongue and not use the translation from Google.

so I guess that you're looking for MODs and or weapons that were released in a event in the past, that are now obtainable by Baro? How long will take for you to get them? Or you're not happy with this fact they are obtained through Baro now? 

I hardly think Baro giving out event weapons is going to put the events themselves in any danger. For one thing, they likely wouldn't put any new rewards into rotation until a few months after the event they're won from. For another, I don't think too many people do the events solely for the goodies at the end. There are plenty that do, sure, but still.

All it really is is a way for people who weren't around for this or that event to not miss out on the weapons/mods.