Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you deal with Limbo's squishiness?

Delasire

Question

Title. Apart from his Rift mechanic, how do you deal with the low armor and no innate sustain? I'm talking about mods and stuff...currently I'm using Life strike on my Destreza but it's absolutely not enough when I try to solo a measly T4MD. 

And please, let's not start a fight where there's the Limbo hate-train and the love-train collapsing onto each other, please. There is no need for that, let's discuss Limbo in his current state.

Edited by Delasire

9 answers to this question

well limbo is kinda hard to discuss because he needs specific frames to be good like other high damage no hp frames like mag and nova that can do ludicrous tons of damage from abilities since limbo immunity and energy regen, he is also pretty good for corpus sorties since ospreys bombs cant touch you and you can just use vazarin insta revives to help the team

Edited by rage4198
forum hates swears

Well, you can add Quick Thinking, but that's been nerfed. Vitality is also recommended. Or slot in rush for extra mobility and dodge.

But seriously, you should be using Rift Walk 90% of the time.

3 minutes ago, TheFalseEclipse said:

Always on rift (to distract enemy), gather enough mob, then cast cataclysm and wipe them all, dead stuff cant kill ya.

As for mod, i have no problem without forma

dead stuff cant kill ya. ? say that to the slash procs lol

1).Agility Drift. I don't use any other defensive mods. Maybe Vitality.

2).Always on a air.

3).When I use Penta I equip Overview on it (spamming in air with Aim Glide a way easier and more safe)

4).Use sound to determine when enemies enter bubbe.

I don't :)

I stay in the rift and let my teamate do the killing job, while I secure the "defensive job".

From time to time I get out of my bubble just to kill the enemies geting in the bubble from a safer distance, or I rift > ground finisher any fat unit (bombard / heavy gunner / eximus).

This is mainly why I don't want "banish" to be an area ability.

You should never leave the Rift.  Like ever. Except for when you need to hack something, pick up something, or interact with things like emplacements... DE, thank you for making hacking universally non-rifted (like it should be), but please let us pick up drops (not datamasses though)...

Limbo is meant for quiet support.  You will rarely be thanked for doing a good job, but that's okay.  You know what you did to help.

You lock down an area, selectively Banish and kill high-priority targets, and occasionally take a direct role in support (if you use Haven, which I do on Sorties to make sure that hostage is fine while my team takes care of the rest).