Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New System Or Every New Frame Will Be Alerts.

TheShift

There are probably going to be tons more Warframes in the next year or 2 *fingers crossed* so with these coming Warframes, you need a place to put the blueprints... And I don't want to be idle for about 6 hours a day to get a Warframe Helmet for something that I would have 0.00092388572837771% chance of even being online at the time...

If you don't give us another solar system there will be about 3 or 4 Warframes being gambled in the alerts and people will loose interest in the game, then leave...

TheShift.

they have already said they arent looking at doing more systems.

the void provides endless places to potentially go and find things. if the keys are as easy to get as they are right now it could be a good alternative.

So I will need to go to the Void and spend real money on keys for again 0.028263756371% chance of the desired part?

Europa lacks a boss... there you go, one Warframe fits in there :)

And people have to stop crying over free content, the alert system isnt the best yet, no it isnt, but they havent even released new warframes and people are allready making new threads? just lol.

they have already said they arent looking at doing more systems.

the void provides endless places to potentially go and find things. if the keys are as easy to get as they are right now it could be a good alternative.

This.

Also this is a F2P game.  If you could not pay ANYTHING and just get EVERYTHING whenever and however you want it, then there would be ZERO incentive for people to spend some money on plat.  Founder's packages are an amazing deal for your buck, and if you want a frame so bad grab it if it's being a PITA to get.  At least they offer you a way to get it w/o spending RL money like tons of F2P's do.

Europa lacks a boss... there you go, one Warframe fits in there :)

And people have to stop crying over free content, the alert system isnt the best yet, no it isnt, but they havent even released new warframes and people are allready making new threads? just lol.

Yeah... how dare people preemptively point out issues with the current system rather than wait for them to put even more focus/reliance on it while just exacerbating the issue(s) with it...

I understand what the poster is saying and I don't understand (most) of the hate he or she is getting. Unless there are new systems or multiple warframe parts being dropped by a boss, there will be no way to get upcoming warframes other then "wait for an alert" or "do the same mission type over and over until you get a key to go into the same tile set over and over that gives you an extremely small chance of getting a part". The game would become laughably repetitive and it would not take long before people decide that they don't want to do the literal definition of insanity to get a warframe part. If the team doesn't want to move out of the solar system that we inhabit, they would have to add in more moons, asteroid fields, etc. Or maybe add more missions to the planets now, but that would just add clutter if they overdo it.

Edited by Solaurus