Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! Cannot find Corrupted Crewman Synthesis targets

TennoSimons

Question

Hello everyone.

I am trying to grind Cephalon Simaris xp. My daily Synthesis Target is Corrupted Crewman (have to find 2). Problem is: I cannot find any as Synthesis targets in game. I have tried dozens of Void missions of every type, and Cephalon Simaris never shows up to tell me that there is a target in mission. I even tried completing a few survivals and captures and exterminates to try to find out if Simaris not showing up was just a glitch... but no: No corrupted Crewmen as Synthesis targets.

Tried moon levels too... no success.

Anyone know where I can find Corrupted Crewman/Crewmen Sythesis Targets? Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated.

7 answers to this question

yeah, I am sure. 

Also, to clarify, I have tried both solo and in groups. Makes no difference. I know they should be easy to find in any Void mission. But I cannot find them in any of the Void missions in which you would usually find a Synthesis target. No surv, no cap, no exterminate. Nada.

Are you using the synthesis scanner to track them down?

When you pull out the scanner and keep it "aiming" there should be a yellow/blue digital trail ...thingy... that directs you in their general direction.

Also, T2/T3 exterminates is what I normally run when I get corrupted synth targets.

Thanks guys,

you nailed it!

For some weird reason my inventory wheel had been emptied.  This happens to me periodically and I have no idea why. Think it might be related to my occasional logging in to the WF app to claim my extractors. 

Lack of equipped Synthesis Scanner was indeed the culprit. Thanks guys! That was driving me crazy!!!