Weird Lag/freezes?

360NOSCOPEHEADSHOT

It is likely hidden. This should make it visible in Windows 8:

- Open your Control Panel 

- Type "folder" in the search box on the top right corner

- Click "Folder Options"

- In the Folder Options window, click "View"

- Select "Show hidden files, folders and drives" and then click OK

It will still appear in C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Warframe regardless of which client you use.

There we go! Thank you! 

I will soon submit a bug report with EE.log then!

Edit: And dxdiag of course

Edited by 360NOSCOPEHEADSHOT

There we go! Thank you! 

I will soon submit a bug report with EE.log then!

Edit: And dxdiag of course

In your AppData folder (\AppData\Local\Warframe\) there should be at least one folder that is just a long line of uppercase letters and numbers. Can you please try deleting those folders? It looks like your Warframe was having some difficulty trying to save your settings and that's why you saw the first initial freeze. This could possibly explain the cause of all of the freezes that soon followed. -- Your AppData files are not removed when you uninstall the game so that would explain why reinstalling didn't help.

If that doesn't work then you may want to try completely removing the contents of \AppData\Local\Warframe\ and then reinstall the game from scratch. 

Please let me know if you make any progress.

In your AppData folder (\AppData\Local\Warframe\) there should be at least one folder that is just a long line of uppercase letters and numbers. Can you please try deleting those folders? It looks like your Warframe was having some difficulty trying to save your settings and that's why you saw the first initial freeze. This could possibly explain the cause of all of the freezes that soon followed. -- Your AppData files are not removed when you uninstall the game so that would explain why reinstalling didn't help.

If that doesn't work then you may want to try completely removing the contents of \AppData\Local\Warframe\ and then reinstall the game from scratch. 

Well thank you very much it seems to have fixed my problem

I had 2 folders that were a big line of upper case and numbers on them.So I deleted both andnow it has saved my setting and artifacts perfectly.

And no horrible hanging .

I'm so happy now that I can play this game to its fullist

Thank you DE_Dmitri! I did have 1 folder that fit the criteria, deleted it, and now it works perfectly! I will be sure to tell others who have this problem, and will close my support ticket, so thanks a million!

Well thank you very much it seems to have fixed my problem

I had 2 folders that were a big line of upper case and numbers on them.So I deleted both andnow it has saved my setting and artifacts perfectly.

And no horrible hanging .

I'm so happy now that I can play this game to its fullist

Thank you DE_Dmitri! I did have 1 folder that fit the criteria, deleted it, and now it works perfectly! I will be sure to tell others who have this problem, and will close my support ticket, so thanks a million!

Great! Hopefully anyone else who runs into this issue will see this thread. In the meantime we will try to reproduce it on our end and hopefully get a fix put in to prevent this from happening to future players.

So did you experience this? Or solely lag? This is definitely not lag, because I can play fine. 

i lag every time an enemy shows up. i tryed to defrag,update software,and clean my hard drive but nothing seems to fix it.

So i'm having similar problem. After every mission my game freezes for almost 30 seconds. Its not my computer, cuz I can switch out of war frame and do other stuff while the thing is stuck.

Someone help?

You may want to try this as well:

If that doesn't work then please do the following:

Can you please submit a support ticket with an EE log and a copy of your dxdiag? This could help us narrow down what exactly is going on with the engine when the issue occurs, as well as give us a detailed look at your system specs.

Tickets can be submitted here: http://support.warframe.com/

Ideally it would be best if you used an EE log that was retrieved immediately after you have had this freezing occur.

Your EE.log can be found at the following location:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

To retrieve your dxdiag simply follow these steps:
1. Hold down Win + R
2. Type "dxdiag" and click "OK" 
3. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice