Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Xbox Player

(XBOX)STINGSHOOTER

Question

Hello, Tenno my name is StingShooter

I played the game for a little while during release but left as I did not understand anything I was doing in the game, and around 12weeks ago I decided to redownload and try again since returning I have to admit I have fallen in love with the game, yes I have used wiki for a lot of answers to some of the questions I had in game and also asking in game as well as the vastly amazing community

Since playing the game I have watched hundreds of Warframe videos and streams, to increase my knowledge of the game as much as possible and have started to stream and saving videos myself to help other players and to get to know more players on the Xbox community I have a few questions for the community and DE [Maybe the Xbox Community BOSS DEMegan] and hope to get some replies.

When you look at Warframe streams what do you want to see/watch?

When searching youtube for Warframe videos what videos do you look for and why do you look for them?

With regards to helping other players, what can I do? I've tried making builds for people and posting them in my Xbox live activity feed but only people on my friends list can view them or will notice them.

Does DE sponsor Streamers/Youtube Video Creators, to help them grow and the game grow?

Thanks for all your help ahead of the replies and if anyone would like to come explore and kill the evil infested with me add me on

Xbox@StingShooter

3 answers to this question

When it comes to streams the best advise is to have an infectious personality and be active. People won't stick around if you don't keep them interested. 

When it comes to youtube vids, I like the DK and Brozime style vids. I also like when others get into detail about weapons and frames. 

I think the best thing to do is to do a series on mods, their effects and other mods that can be used in their place to get a better or similar result. There are tubers that have done some mods but about 80% or more of the mods haven't been covered in a way that shows players why to use them and the best scenarios to use them in. 

10 hours ago, (XB1)STINGSHOOTER said:

@Jfresh215 thanks for your input the issue in having is getting people to even view my stream so I can talk to them, but ill sure take on you advice.

Thanks

No problem. I've had the same issue in the past. WF isn't a game that many people watch on streams. Even the biggest normal streamers don't get a huge audience. The guys that do youtube usually get a pretty good amount of viewers. I would focus on putting out good YT content while streaming for fun right now.