Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc people

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

Question

18 answers to this question

1 minute ago, LouseFur said:

Or... spend plat and buy it (if you have money/ can afford to waste money)... It's worth it at least, and hella fun to play

I would go against that notion since all parts for Inaros can be obtained within a few hours of hunting the targets and getting each part sequentially. At least it isn't like Mirage or Limbo who require each part built before being able to obtain the next part of the frame.

9 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

I would go against that notion since all parts for Inaros can be obtained within a few hours of hunting the targets and getting each part sequentially

That's why I have 2 Ivara, 2 Atlas and 2 Inaros :P... farm for the frame WITH the frame.... because F*** the Po....LORE!

All jokes aside, I do have duplicates of the quest frames... One that I build for duration, and one for effeciency... and it's nice to have syndicate mods.

...aaaand I'm off topic.

If you want inaros, farm it... if you don't wanna wait that long, buy it.

1 minute ago, LouseFur said:

That's why I have 2 Ivara, 2 Atlas and 2 Inaros :P... farm for the frame WITH the frame.... because F*** the Po....LORE!

All jokes aside, I do have duplicates of the quest frames... One that I build for duration, and one for effeciency... and it's nice to have syndicate mods.

I can understand in the case of Mirage, because of how well she can work in most situations, but why two Atlas, Ivara and Inaros?

On 4/6/2016 at 3:57 PM, (XB1)SgtFunBun said:

I uh..

What

I don't really

Build stuff a specific or..complicated way

Again what

the First Excal forma with naramon (POLARITY) as aura for corrosive projection for doing draco mission (expfarm) with Radial javaline build (max range max str max eff) while the second excal with Madurai (POLARITY) as aura for steel charge Exalted blade build ( eff, dura, str and might be range for the blind )

5 minutes ago, (XB1)SgtFunBun said:

I uh..

What

I don't really

Build stuff a specific or..complicated way

Again what

Play the way you want, and enjoy it.

Only when you feel like being that guy who likes to min/max everything should you look into the options of having multiples of the same frame.

13 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

I can understand in the case of Mirage, because of how well she can work in most situations, but why two Atlas, Ivara and Inaros?

The Ivara was a joke duplicate.. but I have a stealth duration/ effeciency ivara, that revolves around prowl... and a power/ effeciency ivara, for EB...

Same thing with Atlas... One for land slide/ ore gaze... and another for the Golems. I generally have 2 for the Aura slots... 

I wouldn't do this if I had more than just ABC loadouts...

8 minutes ago, HELIOS_JINOUGA009 said:

the First Excal forma with naramon (POLARITY) as aura for corrosive projection for doing draco mission (expfarm) with Radial javaline build (max range max str max eff) while the second excal with Madurai (POLARITY) as aura for steel charge Exalted blade build ( eff, dura, str and might be range for the blind )

gotcha

9 minutes ago, rage4198 said:

since we are talking about inaros a tip for u take covert lethality with inaros ability 1 and a kubrow with max hp link

Don't forget the Pack Leader mod on kubrow that heals for 36% melee dmg you inflict. Sunika kubrow would be the best for flat out killing derpneers